Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 06, 2024, 03:41:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

my wife is cheating on me and she wants custody

Started by jerdowg, Sep 16, 2006, 03:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerdowg

my wife is sleeping and staying with a "guy Friend" and she hasent been home for 9 days now other then to help watch the kids she wont let me touch her infront of the guy and she says she still loves me but but she only says i love you when he is not around what should i do before she takes full coustody of the kids?

notnew

You may consider this:

Get a lawyer and file for divorce based on adultery and abandonment. File for primary custody of the kids. Whoever files first gets the advantadge.

Do it soon or you could get screwed.

If you cann't afford a lawyer - go to the courthouse and do it yourself. It is not too difficult and the forms are there to fill in.

you can also post on the Dear Socrateaser forum on this site. Follow his mandatory guidelines. He knows his stuff.

This is not legal advice, just my opinion. Take action soon or you could lose it all.

let us know how it works out.

PS - Your wife is playing both of you guys. don't fall for this stuff. Protect yourself and your kids now.

williaer

That's very good advice. Depending on where you live you can have her restrained from the house and car- and ordered to pay you temporary child and spousal support- but you HAVE to file first. You don't want to have her do those things to you and then have to fight them...make her do the work.
I would make sure to ask for sole leagl and physical- they won't likely give it to you- but shooting for the moon never hurts. I would also suggest writing up some type of proposed parenting plan to submit with your filing- then they will have a place to start and you may be likely to get more of what you want.
How do the kids feel about all of this????