Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 05:41:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help please!!

Started by cmore2273, Oct 15, 2006, 11:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmore2273

I have sent a copy of this letter to my congressmen, governor, U.S. Department of Justice U.S Attorney General, Utah governor, and Assistant Utah Attorney General. One way or the other the state of Utah will take me serious in regards to my children some where in Salt Lake City. I cant get one straight answer out of anyone of the people stated in this letter. This is me finding out how loud I have to yell before someone else sees the wrong doing of the people in this letter as well as the state of Utah. See if I wont yell any louder! I want my children and Utah has another thing coming if it thinks I am just going to walk away.

My name is Chad Moore son of retired Petty Officer U.S Navy, Commander of Post 36 American Legion Oakes N.D. John F. Moore. I have been referred to contact you by States Attorney Gary Neuharth, Dickey County also of Oakes, N.D. in regards to my legal situation which States Attorney Neuharth feels you are capable in helping me resolve.
I am currently going through a divorce and custody battle which has turned into something that does not seem right, after discussing my situation with Mr. Neuharth he has informed me that there are a few things in my situation that should not be. On July 10, 2006 I filled for Divorce and emergency custody orders without notice case# FC2006-004559 Maricopa County Superior Court Phoenix, Arizona in which my orders were granted on the same day after finding out from my mother in law that my wife had been arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah and my children where placed in state custody due to her being in possession of a stolen vehicle out of Phoenix, AZ and placed under arrest. I had been trying to file for divorce for a couple months prior to her arrest but was not able to due to the fact that my wife would move her and my children everytime I would find out there new address which I was able to do with the help of certain people on my sons education team who were helping me due to the fact that despite several attempts by them to contact my wife Chere in regards to my sons special needs which as of his last I.E.P testing was classified as M.M.R. which is Mild Mentally Retarded due to my wife's failure to keep my children in school. Chere would not or did not seem to be concerned with his needs for she failed to inform each school she would register them in on his needs and his I.E.P standings needless to say after my attempt along with the schools my children were registered at she disappeared again and then she was arrested in Utah. She was given 24 hours and put in a hotel by D.C.S.F out of Salt lake City to have someone come and take custody of my children so the state would not have to, again she failed to inform them of my involvement or the trying of me to be involved with my children and after my mother in law stated the inability to come to Utah to take custody they toke my children into state custody that's when I was informed by her mother what the deal was and I needed to get to Utah. I began with the information given to me by my mother in law started tracking down where my children where at and informed everyone I was in contact with who I was and relation to children and my intentions on coming to Utah to take custody of my children. After filling my petition for Divorce and my Emergency custody orders without notice and the Judge stated jurisdiction due to her last known address was in Phoenix, I was told to take my orders to whom ever had my children and they were to release my children to my custody and since she was in jail at the time my orders were given I had planned on serving her, copies of the orders and petition for divorce when I got to Utah, unfortunately by the time I got to Utah 2-3 days later she had already been released from custody so I could not serve her her papers so in continuing with my plans I went to the Christmas Box house which is where my children where placed in state custody at despite my orders in hand was told by the Christmas Box House that they did not recognize my custody orders but also refused to let me have any contact with my children which at that time and now I have not seen my children since a week before Thanksgiving of last year. I was told there was a no contact order against me and on that day as well as now despite repeated attempts to get a copy of this no contact order it has yet been produced yet every attempt to find out where my children are which the state as given custody of my children back to her even though I have given everyone involved copies of my orders. A list of people involved to my knowledge as follows.
KRISTIAN FADEL
GUARDIAN AD LIT EM
450 S. STATE ST. WEST 22
KRISTIN SOTO
AMBER HENDRICKS
LINDA JOHNSON
WENDY COLE
ASSISTANT UTAH ATTORNEY GENERAL
MARK L. SHURTLEFF
160 EAST 300 SOUTH, SIXTH FLOOR
I have registered my orders here in N.D case# 06C083 of Dickey County Court, Ellendale, N.D. because Oakes, ND. I am now and plan to stay a resident of N.D. and this is where I will be living with my children. Again after my discussion with States Attorney Gary Neuharth he informed me that it is a United States Law that Custody orders are supposed to be recognized with full faith from any state and the fact that my wife removed my children from Az is and was against the law and since I quote " my children are being held hostage" stated by States Attorney Gary Neuharth and that my papers were filled out of Az there was really nothing he could do unless my children were here but because of the Uniform law of custody orders The state of Utah and all involved with my case have refused to follow the Law he recommended I contact you. My last attempt to receive proof of this so called no contact order was to the Attorney Generals office and again no one will produce this order for me. Now I am no lawyer but given my situation I have done alot of research and have found out that every order of the court has guild lines that have to be followed yet I never received any papers on the petition for the order, do not know the reason why, was not able to appear in front of a judge to contest the order at least, and have never received one single piece of paper stating anything involving me all I keep getting sent to me is the past and current cases against my wife Chere and current boyfriend Kelley Gallegos which is not her current husband Dale Householder which she married even though our divorce has yet to be finalized Case # out of Utah #512538, 512536, 512534, 512537. I closing I find my situation disgusting and can not believe with all the dead beat dads in the United States were I find myself a dad wanting and has repeatedly tried to be a active parent in my children's lives that I am met with nothing but opposition. I find it really disturbing that there is no programs to date that give any kind of support for fathers in my situation and I know I am not the only father out there in this position. I am tired and frustrated and would appreciate any help you can lend in this situation and maybe my situation could open the eyes of the people needed to institute bills, laws , or programs for men in this situation cause I believe the Untied States as well as the world can and has seen that sometimes woman are not the best candidate for parenting. I believe it should be included in illegal acts in sexual discrimination as I believe that might be the case in my case for I cannot see or understand any other reason for the state of Utah its courts and state funded organizations to out right stand in the way of a parent and his children and give no cause or reason why. I also believe my rights as a parent have been violated for love and cherish my children very much and when the dust settles they are still "MY" children, my responsibility, I have not given up my rights to anyone yet I am treated that way and I want to know why, I first ask for your help but do not doubt I will not demand for someone to see to the laws that have been violated along with my rights not being respected for I am a UNITED STATES CITIZEN and a tax paying resident of ND, I hope you find the facts in this information in need of attention because laws are put into place for everyone, I am not able to pick and choose which laws I follow and I don't think the government as in the State of Utah should be able to either. I am forwarding this to the other congressmen of ND, also United States Attorney General Alberto Gonzales so please get back to me either way if you can help or not I would at least know you are a Rep. who cares about his state even the little people. Thank you for your time

Chad Moore
33 West Main Ave
Oakes, ND 58474
701-742-3172

Chad Moore [email protected]

janM

You really should take all your personal info out.
Also, break it up into paragraphs, or no one will read it.