Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 02:48:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Member Just joined from Ohio

Started by OHIO_Dad_HurtingBad, Jan 25, 2008, 08:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHIO_Dad_HurtingBad

Hi All,
I am a Non Custodial never married Father in Ohio, a fit parent and being alienated not able to see my 19 month daughter since Jan 17, 2007. I am looking for hlep in filing for shared parenting and no money left now for attorney after 2 bad ones took money from me last year and did not accomplish anything. Plese help if you can, I will read the FAQ section and get back here later. Thanks and my prayers are with all struggling thru their painful fights.

OHIO_Dad_HurtingBad

I just reviewed th FAQ section god stuff there but n/a to helping me as a nonmarried father haveing a problem with ex-girlfriend not allowing me to see our child after our brake up Jan 2007 I was completly involved the entire 7 months of our childs life and want desperatly to remain in her every day now. How do I fight a spiteful woman stopping me from being a Dad? I would like to have 50/50 shared parenting and I am almost ready to go and file for it myself pro se here in Ohio to fight for our daughter and I to have a relationship together. If anyone can guide me thru court proceedures in Montgomery county I will file Pro se for my constitutional right to parent our child.  

ocean

What do you have in place in court so far? Any visitation on paper yet? Are you named the father through court or on the birth certificate?...

OHIO_Dad_HurtingBad

>What do you have in place in court so far? Any visitation on
>paper yet? Are you named the father through court or on the
>birth certificate?...
Thank you for your reply,
There is no support order, and no "visitation", I have the paternaty affidavid, birthe certificate, babies SS card, on paper in Ohio I am legally th Father.  

OHIO_Dad_HurtingBad

All of this paper work was done at the hospital at the time of birth, I do have origonals to all papers. We were cohabitating together for over 3 years and everything was all peaches and cream until 7 months after the birth of our child she flipped out and threw me out of what was her condo. Called Police and they made me leave, then immediatly.

wendl

If no court oder you have basically no rights to see you child until order are filed and signed by the judge/commissioner.

You need to file papers asap, sounds like paternity was already established.  DOCUMENT everything. You will more than likely be orderes to pay child support as well.

It really does't matter if you were married to her or not, same rules apply.

Take some parenting classes, and infant cpr classes as well.

Remember when going to court to keep it about your child, not about the faults the mother may or may not have.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**