Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 05, 2024, 08:29:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

the judge no law to uphold in the state of wisconsin

Started by the wolfie one, Jun 21, 2004, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the wolfie one

i wrote a post on this site concerning the fact that i have been violated in my visitation of my 14 year old son.  well, just to let you all know what happened in the court.   the judge basically said, "they can not uphold any law because the way the court order written, the is no law to uphold.  Since the judge said there is no law, i will take the advice of the judge and assume that there is no law.  so since there is no law, i don't plan on abiding by any rulings set forth by that court.  in short, they can whistle dixie for child support or medical insurance for my son.   the best advice i can give any one in wisconsin is, pack up and leave and don't look back.  stay off the law's radar and live your life like you owe no one anything and accept nothing from anyone.

Bolivar OH

I understand you're pissed off.  And rightly so.  The court system is biased towards woman.  So go ahead and vent.  Get that emotional garbage off your chest.

BUT Remember..... Your son needs a father!!!!!

You lost a battle.  You have not lost the war,, unless you give up.

Remember the old saying about "getting back on the horse"?

Check out peanutsdad post.

http://www.deltabravo.net/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=1089&mesg_id=1090&page=

smtotwo

I also live in WI with DH and it took us over 3 yrs to get our  COURT ORDERED PHYSICAL PLACEMENT!!
The fact is if you signed anything that says reasonable right upon reasonable notice, nothing is ever reasonable to the ex.
It didn't matter if we gave 6 months, 6weeks, or 6 days notice none of it was ever reasonable.
We simply had to get a court order that spelled out everything very specifically.

And you learned and important lesson.  WI now requires that a parenting plan be filed.  
So get on the ball and file one with the court, with your attorney, her attorney and the Family cout commisioner.
YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS, noones gonna do it for you.

smtotwo

Get Jim Novaks book on a fathers guide to custody in wisconsin and  learn state statute 767 and related statutes inside and out!!