Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 22, 2024, 07:25:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OT - CRITICAL BROWSER FLAW - PLEASE READ

Started by SPARC Admin, Jul 05, 2004, 06:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joni

I have the latest spyware, patches, upgrades and virus programs.  I didn't want to change browsers to learn something new...what about my favorites and such?  Would I lose them?

Based on your post, I thought I'd try Mozilla.  Looks and works alot like IE, so that was nice.  Upon installation, it also imported my favorites so the transition was seemless.

Thanks Waylon!

Kitty C.

Those of us on a network don't have much choice, but then again, it's THEIR system, not mine, that gets reamed.  The IT group here hasn't said a word, not a peep, and IE is the ONLY browser that I know of that they use in this network.  Gee, I wonder if I'll get a chance to say 'I told you so.......'  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

lmao Kitty,
I would change browsers at work, ut my boss said NOT to download anything. (he knows nothing about puters) so here at work we will eventually get a virus as I haven't been updating any of our systems, then when boss gets mad, I will say "you told me NOT to download, upload anything"

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

*chuckle*  Considering I'm on a LARGE system, I'll just let them figure it out for themselves, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......