Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 18, 2024, 07:27:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PAS

Started by PAS, Aug 14, 2006, 08:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAS

august 14 2006

From a 5 year marriage  (1992-1996) I had two boys, age 14 and 12, which leave with me until 2004, when I allow an extended visitation with the father, (January 2004 to December 2004) with out any written agreement between the father and I, when the time came to pick them up, he played me around for 2 month, making me believed he will bring them, and make up excuses, at that time I realized that he was trying to keep them, I went to pick them up and was received with a lock gate , not allow to freely see them, at that time, when I was back at home I filed for the Hague Convention, that was some time last year, (the visitation took place in Panama) with little results. Around May of this year I lost contact with the children (during  all the time I had at least one contact a week, by phone) By coincidence I learn early in June that they have moved to Miami, where I have physical custody, went to court and ask for the children to be return to me, and got an order, and police enforcement, so my family and I drove to Miami, from Mi to get the boys, they where hysterical, did not bring any cloth,  the oldest had a cellular phone and kept contact with the father every hour or more, in the I-75 he kick the lateral windows of the van, jump out tru the broken window at the toll, crying "we are being kidnap" had the police come, enforce the children into the van again,  and  at the end we all had a terrible drive home. On Wednesday got an emergency (by phone) appearing with the Dade County Court, where the judge order to return the children by the 18 of this month, meanwhile the father kept calling more than 10 times a day, things got even more violent, so after the 2 day I told the children I would let them go, as soon as they which, and give custody to father, told my lawyer and he told me to let the children go ( I took them to the Airport Saturday mornig), but will go on with the court, and that the children look like they were alienated... so I learn about PAS, I am so shock, my eldest fits the profile, this is a no wining situation, I truly love my children and wish the best for them, do you have any comments, any advice, or hepl.

I appreciate any comments

PAS