Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 09:09:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Verizon...continuing the campaign...here's an idea

Started by joni, Nov 12, 2004, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joni

Reading through the posts below gave me a new angle to grab some attention at Verizon...thank you Hawkeye.  Verizon is going to need to hear from alot more than 1900 people to do something.

Last week, CBS 2 in Chicago, had a 2 part series called The Great Cellular Test where they compared the quality of service on 8 carriers.

I just emailed CBS 2, I told them there's a lot more to the integrity of a cellular phone company rather than the quality of their wireless service.

I sent them the links to Glenn's campaign, //www.hisside.com/verizon_campaign.htm and for the Verizon exploding phone recall, //www.recall-warnings.com/cpsc-content-04-04559.html.

Maybe this will grab some more momentum.

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MYSONSDAD

"Children learn what they live"

Hawkeye

Excellent, Joni...

I've tagged my emails to Verizon with a "read receipt"...

So far, I've received no confirmations of "message displayed" but have several "out of the office" auto-responses.

What is really weird is from the Verizon Texas office...

Both Mary Stein and Dana Russell sent me a message of "your message was deleted without being read". [email protected]

HARRUMPH!!! Now I'm seeing RED....

I'm CC'ing all the emails to Glenn Sacks with all the message ID info intact so he has positive proof of this corporate ignorance.

Matter of fact, I replied to the most recent 'deleted - not read' reply with this: "Your prejudice is showing" Interestingly, that one was answered by Mary's emailer with "Your message was read".

I even called Mary, explained this to her secretary and the response was "never heard of that response, we're on a big network, so it could be anything"...  

MYSONSDAD

Good point, I saved mine as well...

kiddosmom

This was the responce I recieved from my e-mail:

DATE: Friday, November 12, 2004 2:43 PM
TO: Anna Tucker
SUBJECT: Your email to Verizon

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about Verizon's "The Elliotts"
television commercial.  We appreciate your concerns and that you took the
time to convey them to us.  We can assure you that it was never our
intention to insult anyone with this ad, nor to portray fathers as
inessential to families.

Thanks again for sharing your point of view.

MYSONSDAD

With this much of a public outcry, you would think they could do better...

msme

I sent a response to the 2 who sent me their bedbug letters. See my post, below, "I got a response"

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!