Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 28, 2024, 05:13:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Montel - FAMILIES DESTROYED BY LIES

Started by Brent, Jan 30, 2006, 10:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Montel Williams: FAMILIES DESTROYED BY LIES

Today's show explores what happens when one false allegation involving child abuse devastates a multitude of lives. We'll meet Melissa, Amy, and Vanessa - three sisters who claim their mother forced them to accuse their father, his girlfriend, and their babysitter of rape.

Now, nine years after their father and his girlfriend have served prison time, the sisters are fighting to get the convictions overturned. The sisters allege that their mother and her boyfriend were the ones who physically abused them while forcing them to memorize lines to use against their father.

Lorin Zaner, a successful criminal and juvenile defense attorney, and one of the nation's leading defense attorneys of false child abuse allegations, has decided to take the girls' case pro-bono.

He will work with them to help them to understand their father's case and make sure they aren't charged with perjury. While the future is looking better for the girls, Christine, the accused babysitter, says even though she wasn't convicted, her life has been ruined. We'll also meet Christine's daughter, Dana, who'll share how this false accusation has changed their lives.

To learn more information, visit: http://www.freedeniseandhoward.com

jilly

"He will work with them to help them to understand their father's case and make sure they aren't charged with perjury."

Quite frankly they SHOULD be charged with perjury.  They lied about their Dad, his gf and the babysitter. I don't care WHY they lied or who made them do it.  I understand that kids are going to say what they have to to survive but somewhere down the line somebody should've figured out they were lying.  The damage has been done and they should reap the consequences.

But that's just me!  LOL