Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 09:14:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

For those old timers who remember me . . .

Started by hagatha, Sep 24, 2006, 09:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hagatha

Guys,

Thought I would give you all an update on the things going on here.

My darling beautiful D will be presenting me with another grandbaby in December. This is her 2nd child and I am thrilled. Y'all may remember a couple yrs ago I was not a very happy camper. D was involved in an abusive relationship that ended when the bio-father beat the crap out of my D.  He went to jail, was ordered by 2 different judges (family and criminal) to stay away from our entire family.

D began a relationship with her best friend who decided he would assume the role as daddy to my grandbaby. He signed the BC, and gave my baby his name. He is just the greatest!!

SO that's my good news!

Now on to my KARMA news.

The brat, who is now affectionally known as my "other" daughter is going through a bad spell. Her stepdad has terminal cancer. They still have a good relationship and see each other often. (with our blessing). She recently informed us that her mother and stepdad are not yet divorced. This was suprising since I believe her mother instigated the divorce. However, mommy dearest has stalled the proceedings because her husband, who she hasn't lived with for 5 yrs has cancer.
My other daughter is furious. She told me in no uncertain terms she will do anything she can so her mother doesn't get a dime of her stepfather money. She went on to call her mother a money grubbing, nasty, cold hearted bitch.

I really feel bad for this kid.  I always knew she would "grow a brain". But I never wanted her to get to a point in her life where she hated her mother.  I can't say her mother doesn't deserve this, she does. For her, it was always about the money.

On a positive side. My other daughter graduated collage with a degree in psyhotherapy (sp) and is looking to go back to school to get a law degree.  DH and her step-father are supporting her financially in this endeavor as much as they can. Hopefully in a few years I will be able to tell y'all we have a lawyer in the family with a minor degree in counselling. We shall see I guess.

Other than that it's just the same crap as always

The Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

janM

So sorry about sd's step dad. I read about it on Soc's board.

Congrats on the new guy and baby in dd's life!

Hmm...a lawyer/shrink...would make a good GAL.

Take care and don't be a stranger.