Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 01:55:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

please help me,please

Started by concernedfather444, Aug 19, 2007, 07:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

concernedfather444

My wife of a year and a half, left with our daughter while I was sleeping. She left without telling me or anything.I have been taking care of my little girl since she was born. My wife and I agreed that I was better with our baby, so she wanted to go to work, while I stayed at home and took care of our 15 month old. Now suddenly after she gets into argument w my mother,she moves in with her father in a town about 30 mins. from our house. After waking up the first thing I did was call her house(she has done this before, but not to this extent). Of course I am crying,and I tell her I will be there as soon as I can do talk to her and so I can see my baby girl.She says I cant.The house that she has my daughter living in is terrible. The main reason she moved in with me was so she could get away from her father. She has confessed to my family and I(and other co-workers) that her father sexually molested her when she lived there.I can barely type,I cant stop crying. Please can someone help me? I do not know what to do.Please help.

mistoffolees

See an attorney and file for custody immediately.

Kent

First off,  Please don't post the same message 4 times.

Next, you need to hire an attorney TODAY and insist he files for an EMERGENCY HEARING for temporary custody.
Using the alleged (child) molestation your wife went through with her father is a good argument, however, since (I assume) there were never any charges filed, it is also a weak argument.

Get any documentation you can get that YOU are the primary care taker (doctor's visits etc.).

Stay clean - no alcohol, tobacco, drugs - nothing. Live your life as clean as you can be.

Start reading on this website, start with the Articles pages : http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/articles.php  and start with the Emergency First Aid section first.

Keep in mind that this is not just an argument that can be smoothened over; THIS IS WAR.

Prepare for war, fight like hell (but fight clean), and keep the best interest of your child in mind.

Kent!