Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 05, 2024, 10:15:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WEB DETECTIVE....does anyone have this? or has used it?

Started by Helping Brent, Aug 10, 2004, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helping Brent

Ok Im getting ready to invest $29.94 in "Web Investigator".  Im at my witts end and I cant seem to get the rest of the information I need on this worthless step-father.
Has anyone used this program before?
Im trying to get his complete job history, any information on his 3 previous marraiges, etc.
Please help

Peanutsdad

That or public data,, I've used both.

While some of the background information is useful,, both tend to be a little out of date, meaning,, sometimes things dont show up on their reports until a year has passed.

That led me to think,, they only update their database once a year.  But publicdata.com was the better of the two.

wendl

I heard Intelius or something like that was good. Can't remember the exact name.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

maxwell

I tried Net Detective (~same price) and it seemed to have 'pointers' to all the data I could get by other means -- all public. Reading their marketing material you would think they have these massive databases on criminal records, etc. but all they do is display the link to the State/County site where you can get the info (if one exists) else the physical mail address. I was not impresssed.

Lawmoe

I have it.  It is simplly a program that provides links where information can be found and how to get it. It is not a magic wand that allows you with a few punches to bring up information on a person. You still must do the work.  If you do not know where to look, it may be worth it.