Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 26, 2024, 05:40:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Minor victory

Started by tracylee, Oct 25, 2004, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracylee

They are doing a urine and hair follicle test today.  We should know by Wednesday the outcome.  If she passes, she gets teh girls back on November 1st.  If she fails, we are back in court fighting to get the girls here.  For those of you that know me, you will know what I am talking about.  Mother on meth, lost kids, kids were placed with grandma since they are in Indiana and we are in Georgia...etc.  I will keep you all posted.  Thanks, Tracy

P.S.  Aussie...how are things?  I think about you often.  Keep your head up!

hoosierpapa4

What part of Indiana?

tracylee

Lafayette.  Superior court 2, Judge Thomas Busch.  I pity those fathers that have to face that man in court.  He ranks up there with those old time hanging judges.  The cards were stacked against her from the start and he continues to give her chance after chance.  How many chances do you think my husband would have gotten?  If he had failed a drug test in court after committing perjury about it, they would have yanked his kids away and never let him look back.  but not her.  Blonde hair and tears are a great combination in his courtroom.  I am still bitter, as you can see.  Thanks for asking.  If we have anything in common, let me know.  Good luck with whatever is going on with you.
P.S.  We haven't heard anything about her results yet....I am hoping that is a good sign.  They said that it could take until Thursday if any of it came back with a positive result.  Maybe no news is good news...??  Take care