Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 31, 2024, 09:43:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We win...........almost

Started by lookinnomore, Apr 18, 2005, 07:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lookinnomore

Got good news this weekend.

The guardian called BM friday and told her that she (the guardian) nor the Social Services (home study) could recommend a move for the boys.  They (both lawyers) could work on a more in depth visitation schedule.  BM only has EOW, although she never asks for more either.

It got so bad at her house this weekend, she (BM) ended up bringing oldest son home early.  She has the threatened the boys to move from Virginia to Florida cause they ( the kids)  didn't preform well enough in the home study or with the guardian.

I smell a victory for another DAD, an unmarried DAD at that!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dipper

That is good news.  I sincerely think boys, as they get older especially, need more time with dad - unless he is unfit.  

My yss definitely needs his father.  SS jokes about bm not disciplining him.  

I dont know if marriage helps or not.  Everyone had told me that the fact that dh and I were getting married would be in his favor.  We are married and if anything, bm's side used that against him.........bm lied saying I had fussed about child support - and that has never been discussed between us - we have only had one conversation and she initiated an arguement that time.  In fact, I believe in child support as I have two children from a previous marriage as well.  But, that was the ploy - we wanted ss to keep from paying cs......

Unfortunately, I think the law is only effective as the judge's bias....and our judge was against us from the beginning...and buddy-buddy with her lawyer - discussing hunting trips before trial behind closed doors..  I know they all pal around together - but when the judge brings up something not even discussed during the trial - it makes you think, how did he know if he is not supposed to be discussing this outside of court?