Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 02:35:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BM took daughter out of state in Violate of CO....

Started by JayceAce23, Apr 07, 2009, 05:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayceAce23

Ok....been lurking...signed up today, hoping to get a lil help and support as the closer I get to the court date the more this is weighing on me.

State of WI.  20 month old daughter....I am paternal father w/CO specifying Shared Placement and Joint Custody based upon us residing together.   BM took off without my knowledge or consent to move to MN.  I have retained a GOOD attorney....court date next week.   I have documented as much as I could....dates, times, etc.  I also have texts and call records.....I feel like I"m looking up a looong steep hill but I want my lil girl back.....I have been in her life since day 1....and taken care of her (and my exs 3 daughters from her firstmarriage) non stop during that time.

She moved to MN to be closer to her church and family took off one day while I was at work...has blown 3 promised visits, I have made a trip up there the 1st chance I got with two days off in a row, but she has no job, no place of her own, no real support system and her sisters walk all over her.....I on the other hand am gainfully employed and love my daughter very very very much.

Any experiences to share, tell me what i'm in for...I know it aint fun....but this isn't about my ex....it's not about me....and it sure as he11 isn't about the money...I'll go bankrupt before I stop....this is about my lil girl and her having every opportunity that I can provide.....as well as the loving, supportive relationship with her father that I never had with mine.

realistically....whats anyone think of my chances here.....thanks for any support or advice....I'm feeling kinda like I got the world to shoulder on my own out here...

~One Concerned Daddy.