Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jul 05, 2024, 12:41:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

motion to enforce :) update

Started by John-J-Jay, Apr 17, 2007, 05:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John-J-Jay

Posters,
as many of you know my ex wife filed a motion to enforce against me for frivilous issues. she claimed i didn't have $$ set aside in a college savings acct for my daughter and i didn't take her to counseling as we agreed in the court order. Both of which are wrong and unfounded.
I do have a college acct for my child that has $13,000 and i did take my child to 4 counselors that said she is perfectly normal and didn't have any issues.

I'm the CP raising my daughter. Yesterday her atty and my atty met and her atty recommended to my ex wife to have her motion dismissed. Because they don't have anything  substantial to take me to court over so as it stands right now they will have it dismissed.

NOW i wonder if my issues of 4 years of child support will soon be heard in court now that this smoke has cleared.

notnew

I am happy to hear of the good news. I suspected this would be the result. Now, keeping fingers crossed to make sure they actually follow through. Things in court take SO long it drives you crazy I know.

See, nothing to worry about.

Congrats!

I do hope your CS issue gets heard, but doubt that you will actually be able to collect in reality unless she pays willingly. I have seen the system really enforce the law on men and let women slip through over and over. It's worth a try though, it is for the child!