Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 28, 2024, 10:25:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Father's Day rally and protest

Started by DonD, May 20, 2004, 08:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonD

On June 20th, FathersDay DC is holding a rally and protest march in Washington DC, with music, speakers and networking.  Speakers include Stephen Baskerville, Michael Gough, Charles Janus, Glenn Sacks and Dean Tong.

All are invited to join the rally on the Mall (between 3 & 4th St.), Noon to 4 PM, followed by a protest march to the White House at 4 PM.

See  //www.fathersdaydc.org  for additional information or contact.

Don Delaney
FathersDay DC Inc.
[email protected]

tjraid18

DonD ~~~

I regret extremely that I can't make it to the rally, BUT!!!...... You or anyone else involved in the rally have my permission to make a cardboard likeness of my person with my name on it, and join it with the other people who are there. To represent that I am present and accounted for in spirit at the rally. Also feel free to let the world know that the reason I am not physically present is because of the very injustices the legal system is doling out to me and other fathers. You could even go as far as to attach a sign to the cardboard likeness stating that I stand for fathers rights. This goes for all fathers, their new wives or girlfriends, fathers groups or anyone else who is concerned. You all officially have my permission to use my name to raise awareness to our public for fathers rights!!!!

Thank you,
                                                           tjraid18

~ From small acorns grow mighty Oaks ~

antonin

yes. i will be there. i was there last year. i think this is in conjunction with or simultaneous with or IS The Million Dads March, which is held at
the same day/time.

You can rent a cabin at the KOA in NW DC, take the train in to DC: save some bucks and avoid traffic.