Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 10:49:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Want to try to resolve...

Started by Imom, Jun 24, 2006, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imom

I filed a motion for clarification on April 27th to which I received an Order signed May 9th, however the new order left new loopholes regarding exchange of medical info.

The problem is the ex refuses to disclose our child's medical care providers in her area....Upon your advice I sent the ex a request after receiving the new order in which I receive no response.

Therefore I filed another clarification motion on June 2nd to which there is no a hearing on Sept. 6th.

I called my son last Sunday and my ex answered and asked if her letter was forwarded to my new addy....to which I replied I have not received any letter, she then stated that it contained the medical info.

I think my ex's statement is false (although can't prove) because;

I sent her notice of my move April 18th via certified,
Filed the fist motion on April 27th, which the court served her a copy via certified and it contained my new addy
We received the new Order which contained my new addy

I sent her a letter via delivery confirmation on May 11th
I also sent her another request via delivery confirmation for the medical info on May 15th
I filed the new motion on June 2nd which she was served a copy by my wife via first class and delivery confirmation June 2nd which contained my new addy.

She was also served this a copy of this motion and notice of hearing via certified by the court last week that contained my new addy. Therefore enough red flags/notice of my new addy. Yet she only questioned the delivery of such letter after she receives notice of the hearing.

You see my ex will have to drive all the way here (well if she intends to show) which is a 10 hour drive one way for her...which brings me such joy.

1. Due to the fact that this info is important would it be wise to try and settle with the ex prior to court (IE: to have her inform me who the medical care providers are and to sign a stipulated agreement?

2. Could this be used against me in court if no agreement is made and we do in fact go to court?

socrateaser

>1. Due to the fact that this info is important would it be
>wise to try and settle with the ex prior to court (IE: to have
>her inform me who the medical care providers are and to sign a
>stipulated agreement?

If she really wanted to provide you access, then she would just contact the providers and authorize your access.

Anyway, yes, ask her to stip to an order for whatever you want.
>
>2. Could this be used against me in court if no agreement is
>made and we do in fact go to court?

Probably not. Certified mail for a one oz. letter is a couple of dollars. She could give you the info in a dozen different ways (email, etc.). She's just jerking your chain, because if she wanted to cooperate then she'd just send another letter with the info.

Imom

I filed a motion for clarification on April 27th to which I received an Order signed May 9th, however the new order left new loopholes regarding exchange of medical info.

The problem is the ex refuses to disclose our child's medical care providers in her area....Upon your advice I sent the ex a request after receiving the new order in which I receive no response.

Therefore I filed another clarification motion on June 2nd to which there is no a hearing on Sept. 6th.

I called my son last Sunday and my ex answered and asked if her letter was forwarded to my new addy....to which I replied I have not received any letter, she then stated that it contained the medical info.

I think my ex's statement is false (although can't prove) because;

I sent her notice of my move April 18th via certified,
Filed the fist motion on April 27th, which the court served her a copy via certified and it contained my new addy
We received the new Order which contained my new addy

I sent her a letter via delivery confirmation on May 11th
I also sent her another request via delivery confirmation for the medical info on May 15th
I filed the new motion on June 2nd which she was served a copy by my wife via first class and delivery confirmation June 2nd which contained my new addy.

She was also served this a copy of this motion and notice of hearing via certified by the court last week that contained my new addy. Therefore enough red flags/notice of my new addy. Yet she only questioned the delivery of such letter after she receives notice of the hearing.

You see my ex will have to drive all the way here (well if she intends to show) which is a 10 hour drive one way for her...which brings me such joy.

1. Due to the fact that this info is important would it be wise to try and settle with the ex prior to court (IE: to have her inform me who the medical care providers are and to sign a stipulated agreement?

2. Could this be used against me in court if no agreement is made and we do in fact go to court?

socrateaser

>1. Due to the fact that this info is important would it be
>wise to try and settle with the ex prior to court (IE: to have
>her inform me who the medical care providers are and to sign a
>stipulated agreement?

If she really wanted to provide you access, then she would just contact the providers and authorize your access.

Anyway, yes, ask her to stip to an order for whatever you want.
>
>2. Could this be used against me in court if no agreement is
>made and we do in fact go to court?

Probably not. Certified mail for a one oz. letter is a couple of dollars. She could give you the info in a dozen different ways (email, etc.). She's just jerking your chain, because if she wanted to cooperate then she'd just send another letter with the info.