Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 01:34:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

me again...

Started by wallyworld, Apr 21, 2007, 02:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld

ok she's fuming.  She says I blackmailed her (not sure how) and "tricked" her into signing. that she has an attorney who said the document will be void.  She had the document for 4 months.  Looked at it VERY closely and decided what she agreed and disagreed on.  Signed the docment like 4 times (changing where they had her maiden name to her married name as well as the sign. spots).

My attorney wrote up basically word for word what she put.  The judge signed it.  

What are the chances she can get her back now?  How could she appeal it?  What would the grounds be?

BTW:  I didn't notice eariler on the the document shc signed that she did NOT circle and write disagree on the part that said tha IL is the proper authority for jurisdiction which had previously been ruled in the state of FL.

She did circle the fact that said the home state is now IL.

So my attorney just omitted the part that said IL is the home state.  So basically she never disagreed to jurisdiction in the first document.

what would you do?

She is calling cussing and her new husband is threatning me.

mistoffolees

>
>what would you do?

Let your attorney handle it. Her fuming doesn't do anything.

>
>She is calling cussing and her new husband is threatning me.

Record her husband's threats and give them to your attorney.

ocean

Let it go to voicemail...then you will have record of it. There is NO reason to talk to her now. Next time she calls, tell her to call your lawyer (if you do not want to be billed) tell her you will only talk to her lawyer. Then put home phone of machine mode and lower volume. Change your cell number (she only needs one number to contact you). The cell phone company did it for me for $15...worth the fee :) Don't let them control your house...let it go...she wants the argument so let her keep calling...if it get too bad...then file for harassment...
Good luck!