Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Beating the Child Support System

Started by lee1, Jun 21, 2004, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee1

I saw a link on this board that was for a book that describes how to beat the child support system. I have looked all over and I can not find it. Can someone help me with a link.

Thanks, lee

Brent

>I saw a link on this board that was for a book that describes
>how to beat the child support system.

I'd be surprised if you saw a link for that here, unless it was someone alerting others to a scam.

>I have looked all over
>and I can not find it. Can someone help me with a link.

In a word, "nope". We're not here to help anyone avoid paying child support or "beat the system". First of all, because it really can't be done, no matter what they say.

Use your head for a moment- if there was really a book you could buy for $24.95 or whatever that would actually show you how to get out of paying child support, don't you think everyone would have heard about it?? It would be famous and well-known. The fact is that there is no book that can actually show you how to do this (but there are plenty that will make that claim)

Secondly, we DO NOT help people to evade paying their child support. We just don't, and that's that. If you want that kind of help, you're in the wrong place.

NeverGiveUp

Personally I would be more than happy to help everyone beet this archaic system. I know darn well that my children don't need me to pay child support to their mother.  Because I'm as capable of providing for them now as I was when I lived with them. The very last thing they need is system to help out.

Although I agree that the offer is a scam.

lee1

"Although I agree that the offer is a scam"

Does that mean you know where I can find the link? Or are you so wupped by the system, that you assume that anything that questions the child support propaganda, must be incorrect?

Thanks Lee

Brent

>Does that mean you know where I can find the link?

Too late, it's been removed. We don't support scammers here and stuff like that gets deleted as soon as we become aware of it. .

>Or are you
>so wupped by the system, that you assume that anything that
>questions the child support propaganda, must be incorrect?

Don't be such a drama queen, okay? We all know that the CS laws are rigged and that support amounts are often (usually) way too high, but the fact is that no book is going to have the magic answer to making your support payments go away. It just ain't gonna happen, and I speak as someone who's dealt with this kind of stuff for years and years.

Trust me, lee, there's no $24.99 solution to stopping child support, or it would be common knowledge around here and everywhere else, too.

lee1

I think this is why fathers are losing the war, when someone wants to fight back, you jump all over that person with negatives about how they can't do it. My intention is not to stop paying support, but to make the amount less then my take home pay. Before 9/11 I was a airline pilot making close to 150k a yr. Now I have a crappy job that pays 40k a yr. My support payments are 47,652 a yr. I went through all the court bull to get it lowered to no avail, basicaly they said that I had the potential to make 150 a yr and would base it on that, I AM SCREWED! AND CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I wonder what your crushed cowardly "I gave up long ago" attitudes will say about this. The way I look at it is, at the worst I will lose $20 on a useless book, and at the most gain my freedom, well worth the risk.
I did find the link for the book  (REMOVED BY MOD) I will purchase this and report back my findings.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BROTHERLY LOVE
Lee

Brent

Sorry, I had to remove that link because you're posting something that's likely to make things worse for unsuspecting users who might actually believe the load of crap that you apparently fell for. See below.

>I did find the link for the book  (REMOVED BY MOD) I will
>purchase this and report back my findings.

NeverGiveUp

I think that the book is a load of cr*p just as Brent said.  Personally I'd let anyone who wanted to spend their money on it have at it.  Hey, it's your money.  

You see, the system has been in place for looooong time.  They've seen it all.  They've probably read the book you speak of, hell maybe some of them wrote it.  What I'm getting at is, that's the very reason you still have to pay CS based on your old salary.  Because it becomes cost effective to quite your job and find work off the books.  The judge knows it and so everybody suffers for the deeds of a few.  

So I think what Brent might be saying, because I find it hard to believe that he supports our CS system, is that you are suffering because people before you had a book on how to get around the system. But there is no way around the system.  You have to duck your head and go streight up the middle I'm afraid.

Write your congressmen and senators.  Send letters to judges, lawyers, mayors, newspapers, . . . .  Scream and yell your head off because that's the ONLY way we will win.  Spend the $20 on stamps and stationary . . . .

Brent

>So I think what Brent might be saying, because I find it hard
>to believe that he supports our CS system, is that you are
>suffering because people before you had a book on how to get
>around the system. But there is no way around the system.  You
>have to duck your head and go streight up the middle I'm
>afraid.

That's correct. I do NOT support the current CS system, but the fact is that no book is going to make it go away. The current CS system is totally screwed up, but it's there and must be dealt with as it is. That's just plain old reality.