Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 18, 2024, 06:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

child support

Started by justthesitter, Jul 06, 2006, 05:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggles

for the quality of clothing they carry.

I do all my kids clothes shopping at JC Penney, Kohls and/or Macy's....How you say??  Clearance racks!!  If you shop strictly the clearance racks you find that you'll spend far less than you would at Walmart!!!

Last year for school I shopped Kohls for the kids school clothes.  I got DS 4 pairs of pants, 7 shirts and a new pair of Nike tennis shoes and paid LESS than $50!!  I shop when they have thier 80% off sales (take 60% off the clearance price).  So my kids do have "designer" clothing, but at LESS than Walmart prices!!!!

Now I still get their underware, socks and school supplies at Walmart...that's about it!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

Giggles

for the quality of clothing they carry.

I do all my kids clothes shopping at JC Penney, Kohls and/or Macy's....How you say??  Clearance racks!!  If you shop strictly the clearance racks you find that you'll spend far less than you would at Walmart!!!

Last year for school I shopped Kohls for the kids school clothes.  I got DS 4 pairs of pants, 7 shirts and a new pair of Nike tennis shoes and paid LESS than $50!!  I shop when they have thier 80% off sales (take 60% off the clearance price).  So my kids do have "designer" clothing, but at LESS than Walmart prices!!!!

Now I still get their underware, socks and school supplies at Walmart...that's about it!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

justthesitter

Update!!!
 Just to let you know what is happening now.  CS started off the meeting by telling my brother he had no grounds for wanting a hearing on the numbers computed by CS.  They went on to tell him CS is the first thing taken out of his check.  It wasn't their fault he filed bankruptcy.  He told them he would not  work for nothing, which is what it is coming down too.  They told him his only option would be to have his bankruptcy re-structured.  That will cost around 300 dollars and also his home.  The only good news is that he had mentioned her earning potential is higher than minimum wage.  He mentioned the job she had as a case worker for $10 an hour at one point, then at a juvenile detention center for girls for about the same.  They told him not to expect much change though.  This is so ridiculous it is insane!!!  You have to loose everything to support your children while BM/CP has more and more children and works or does nothing.  It's like they are punishing the NCP for her being pregnant again!  If you have any thoughts,  I'd like to hear them!  

Thanks for letting me rant and rave!

Lorie

P.S.  He has 15 days to appeal again, this was not handled in a court room with judge, just a case worker in a room.