Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 18, 2024, 11:19:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Child Support Hell

Started by dennis_halsey, Oct 28, 2006, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis_halsey

Child Support Hell
Saturday, October 28, 2006

My name is Dennis Halsey
My address is 417 Barnett Drive, #28
Kingsport, TN 37664
My phone number is 423-349-8095
I am 44 years old.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story. It is a nightmare of how the family law system, injustice and emotional and mental pain and fear has taken it's toll on me.

Here's my situation:

I paid great until the middle of this year and I had a terrible car wreck, and I became homeless for about 4 months. I got behind about $1000.00 during this period. The prosecutor and judge (Sandra Spivey and Judge Linda Oncox in Blountville, TN) are very wicked women and they do not care what happened to me (they actually said that). I am back to work now (end of Oct). I am making just barely poverty wages.  I have to go back to court on Wednesday NOV 1 and I was supposed to make two payments of $203.00 plus $40.00 towards arrearage. I have a couple of days left and I just now am started to getting paid. The judge told me she would give me an unlimited jail term if this was not done. I am screwed and tore all to pieces. I would rather die than go through this horrible nightmare. That's one way to make it all stop.

One child has been 18 for 6 months, does not attend school, and does not live with custodial parent and I am still having to pay for her.

This woman is soon to be ex wife's sister (Phyllis Trent, 1608 Watauga Street, Kingsport, TN). She has custody of two children and a third one that is not mine, but that I have raised her until she was 6 years old. I love my children and this woman is mean to me and to them and she cares not about any of us and she is keeping me in court and in trouble and worried and not working with me to see the children. She has brainwashed all the children to hate me now. There mother is a drug addict and she lost custody of them, but this evil sister still lets them go and stay with their mother 3 or 4 days per week, and the sister is not even present at home most of the time, and is doing subtle emotional damage to them. I smart, good man, and I would do anything to make all of this right. These evil women make it impossible and they have too much power. It is a nightmare. Please help me.

I pay for a 16 year old son that I adopted and who was stolen illegally from me and an 18 year old daughter who by law I am not supposed to be paying for. There is a little 8 year old girl, Mariah who loves me the most and she is not even mine, but I even loved her enough to raise her and take care of her until she was 6. She hurts every night missing her daddy. The thought of her pain and cries is almost unbearable to me. Her evil caretakers and the law try to keep us apart, and they punish me and the children for trying to do what is right, even when things don't go so well, and for doing what comes natural and what is our God-given right, to be a family.

You can review my case at:
http://www.state.tn.us/humanserv/cs/cs_main.htm
Click on make a payment half way down the right side of the page
My social security number is 402-96-9771
My case number is 002444830
My payment amount is 203.00 per month.
I am about 6 months behind.

If you could talk to me and know me, you would know that I have owned several small businesses and have the potential to make millions per year. In 1994 my company was voted the number one small business in the city of Kingsport, TN.  I have done great things in the past, but this night mare is taking all my life from me, and I barely can function anymore. Even so, they still punish me. How long will they do it? Until, I am dead? Maybe!
I am a godly man who seeks deep after the truths about God, the universe and ME.
I desire to be moral and to do right.
I have made mistakes, but I try to learn and do better. It seems like there's no way to rise up out of this mire. How will I do it?
I am deeply passionate and I care for people so, so much.
I am heartbroken over my children, and me and them are both scarred from this nightmare. We need to heal and these dark people that watch over my children and suffocate them are blocking any good that could happen.
To me the subtle neglect and injustice of a child is the worst form of abuse possible and is a wrong and hurtful control of their innocent minds. The breaking of father child bonds is one of the worst curses on this earth. Read the last verse in the Old Testament and see how bad it is. See how important this one this is to the creator of the universe.

This treatment brings nightmarish heartbreaking pain to all involved, mainly the children and father. This subtle torture is no different than Hitler keeping innocent Jews in concentration camps. The current family law system mingled with dark minded lower conscious custodial Jezebel-like dominant female custodians that do not truly love the children or anyone for that matter are creating a lose-lose situation and a hell-like situation for the children and for fairly normal decent lower middle class fathers who all really love their children. This is the greatest injustice in the world. I weep for the children and the Fathers.

I could try and speak for them, but I am told to be quiet by the law keepers and they call me a deadbeat nobody. They want to just do away with me by putting me in a dark jail, which does no good for anyone. This nightmare has broken me into a depressed, broken person and I honestly can't bear this anymore. I can't focus on work and I am becoming increasingly disturbed by all of this. How do I hold it all together?

I have a new family now that I love too, and I stand to lose both families, and all that I love, especially my freedom!

What can I do? I can't do anything, can I? Maybe if they crucified me on the courthouse steps, it would server their form of justice? Will that cause it all to stop? Do I just go and say imprison me for the rest of my days, and leave me be! Do I get in my car and drive to the ends of the Earth and hide as a hermit for my days left? Do I go to the dark side and practice voodoo on the evil ones. (I love God and the light too much and I would not really do this, though it might create some kind of universal justice.)

I have been tortured terribly by these judges and parents in the past and it causes great incapacitating fear to come on me. What is happening in this world? Men are going to destroy himself very soon if he does not turn all this insanity around. It seems that no-one really cares or someone would do something. If I had a position of great power and wealth, I would certainly do something to make it all right at all costs. There is no true freedom anymore. Men cannot think for themselves, they behave like controlled robots and think not much higher than animals, they believe all the lies they are told and they live in an illusion they call real. None of it is good. Nothing is good on this Earth. Only God and love and personal freedom, family and true justice are good. The consciousness of man is sinking deeper into the mire!

I honestly love my children and they love me very much. I miss them and I want to be their father more than anything the world. I want to do the right thing.

Anyway, that is my story. I thank you for anything you can do. At least pray, for these are truly perilous times, and I do not see how any man will overcome all of these things.

I am truly good and I believe in God and America and I am so thankful for what I do have.

I know the men who founded this country broke away from tyranny to be free of any control, and they built this country on the premise that men were free and creative and could think for themselves. Boy this has surely changed!

I pray that this letter is read and touched by someone who gives a care!

Sincerely
Dennis Halsey

lucky

Get your social security number OFF THE WEB!!!

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

reagantrooper

This has to be bogus! Who in there right mind would post all this info!

dennis_halsey

can you see the title of this forum--->Child Support Issues

I am having a frigging nightmare with this shit, ok

why are you in here if you don't understand?

Hey listen, let's hogtie you and lock you up for 5 years over not being able to pay yoru child support and see if you understand then

I posted my infor

so some rich caring person might just go online and pay my fricken bill before I am condemened!

I will kill myself in two days If I have to go to jail over this

so i hope you understand

do you want me to post more information?

would that shock you?

ocean

Calm down....
Judges will threaten jail time but MOST times they do not put the non-paying NCP in jail. Just go to court and tell them how you plan to start paying it off. Tell them when you will get your first paycheck and have them take it from your check so it is behind you. My ex paid me $5 a month in arrears for a long time in the beginning. Once you get it in writing and they take it out of your check then you are finished with that and then can focus on the parenting plan and getting the over 18 off the support order. Right now it is an enforcement hearing and they are not going to care about that you want to change the amount. Deal with that next....
The others are just telling you it is very DANGEROUS to put all that info. I understand that you think this is the end but you when you see there is light at the end of the tunnel (after court) then you do not want to start another nightmare of identity fraud....
take that info off...click on your post and you can edit it...
Good luck in court!

reagantrooper

WOW!!! You are without a doubt either 1. A very lonely troll or 2. A very unstable Dad who should not be any where near your kids.

Mayby someone should pass this post along to the proper people to have you taken into protective custody or at the very least keep you the hell away from the kids.

Normaly I would say go ahead and shoot yourself but I wont say that today. I will however suggest that you have MUCH bigger issues than child support.

I am actually thinking that you are just a stinking troll that really needs to get a life!!

mistoffolees

Seems to me that if you have the potential to make millions of dollars per year you need to do it and get yourself a real attorney.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding where you had several businesses with that kind of income and don't have the money to pay $203.

Ref

I am not talking financial help. I am talking about some therapy. Many places offer treatment on a sliding scale based on income. Please look into it. You will only shoot yourself repeatedly in the foot if you can't start dealing with this is a rational way.

Don't get defensive, but your story is a cliche around these parts. Most arn't threatning to end their lives over $1200 (this is why the plead for therapy). We all have our aweful situtations. Most of us have ex's that are turning our kids against us or even taking them physically away. Some of us have had to defend ourselfs repeately against false accusations of molesting our dear kids. You see, you are not alone in your angst. Because we are calm about it and telling you to get that info off the interenet has nothing against you, but you really don't want more problems right now.

Most are fairly calm around here because we have had to deal with this for many many years and you become used to it (isn't it a shame). I have been going through all sorts of craziness for 12 years now.

This is my advice to you.
Calm down and seperate your issues between child support issues, visitation issues, and your relationship with your kids issues. You need to take care of each independently.

For the child support issues. You need to ask the judge if you can change you payments to be lower and over a longer period of time. You may need to file for a recalculation of your support. I suggest you get the guidelines in your state and see if it is worth it. $203 is not a lot for support, so you may be better off leaving it the way it is. You have had a change in circumstances, meaning you couldn't help losing your income because of the car accident. You will probably need to have a dr's note saying you cannot perform the functions you did prior.

For the visitation issues, you need to go to court to get visitation rights established. Realize that if your ex's sister finds this post, you will likely be limited even more because it makes you looks insane. Try to think of what she would present to keep the children away from you. Any jail time or drug use in the past? Have you ever been institutionalized? Any drinking problems? Make sure you can defend yourself. If you do have some issues, you will need to show that you have worked to change it since. This might be a clean record for x amount of years, an offer to take random drug testing, offer for supervised visitation for the first x months...

As far as your relationship with your kids go, what is your relationship with your 18 year old? Write letters to them and try calling them. When you write the letters, keep them short. Have someone who is less emotionally attached read them to make sure you are not getting too carried away.

It does sound like you have issues so I think the first thing you need to do is take care of your own problems so you can be strong enough for your kids.

best wishes
Ref

beeboah

Identity theft is a real concern, especially when the child support system has already sweeped you under the carpet.

I am thankful that there are people out there who are desperate/assertive enough to post their story (this country needs more people like you), but keep your SS# to yourself.

It will only help you as you begin to recover your life from the careless child support system.

Best of luck.

Hope you are ok.

mistoffolees

>This has to be bogus! Who in there right mind would post all
>this info!

Maybe they should put his picture on a pizza box?

*ducks*