Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hatewelfare...any news yet??? eom

Started by Sunshine1, Aug 03, 2004, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatewelfare

No good news yet...court is at the end of the month.

My ex Mom wrote a lengthy letter to the judge about this case. A bunch of crap...3 pages of crap. Everything from how I am alienating my son from his mom (How???) to how it isn't fair that I got summer visitation time last time in court. How the GAL is wrong and my be violating some constitional statue. Also she states I am behind $24,000 in CS. HA!!! I'd like them to prove that one! I get statements every month and I am behind ziltch.  
In the letter she state that my ex is going to be submitting "corrected" copies of all the "misinformation" from the GAL and me.

This is getting really ugly...the mud is starting to fly now.

I'm sure m son will get drilled on everything he did and saw here this summer with me, he goes back Sat.

Me and the girlfriend have been under tons of stress...and it shows at times with the kids...worries me for court.

I am thinking of if I don't win I may call it quits...this is just too hard on me and my son...for something that started 6 months ago and was suppose to have reports and court in 30 days it has been over 3 months from that.

I can't figure out how they can lie and lie and lie and think they are right...I have police reports, video & sound tapes, records everthing to prove my side...they have nothing but what they lie about and say they have or heard.

I HATE THIS COURT SYSTEM!!!

The kid lose's no matter what and suffers because of onw parent that can't or won't allow the other to visit with their child.

end of vent....

Sunshine1

Believe it or not, I know exactly how you feel.  The only exception is my husbands custody battle took 2 1/2 years to complete.

I did find an upside to your message though.  Anything her mother submits is considered ex-parte information; meaning she could give a rat's behind what the letter said, she probably never read it anyway.  She technically can't, and even if she did, she doesn't care.

Your judge warned her early on to stop this crap, and she still hasn't.  I have a good vibe coming from you this time around.  I think you have done all you can to prove yourself and you have the guardian's report which isn't spectacular, but she wants your son with you and that's the most important line in the whole report.  I was always told that judges assign guardians to investigate and make a decsion based on what they find because the judge's can't do it so that is what they are there for.  You have done all you can and most of all just reminded your child every step of the way that you love him.  He will understand what you tried to do when he is old enough to comprehend it all.

As for your girlfriend, I know I wanted to walk out that door and just leave all this stress behind, but I loved him and them tooooo much to do it.  It just plain sucks, the whole thing beginning to end sucks.  And even when you get the child back with you...that's when the REAL fun begins.

I have a feeling if she has made it this far, she will be with you till the end.  I am thinking about you...think happy thoughts hate it will all be alright...ok off my soap box now... :)