Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:13:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CS hearing over.

Started by tulip, Oct 02, 2004, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

BM claimed that she can't work because of a very serious, yet undiagnosed, medical condition. (She claims she is having grand mall seizures.) She had no evidence of ever having had a seizure. She contradicted herself numerous times on the stand. Her own atty was very upset. She also said she couldn't work full time until she finishes school, but she isn't going to enroll in any classes until January. She can't get ft hours at her current employer, but has no intention of ever looking for a different employer. She left her car at home the day of court to support her claim that she is having seizures. She said in court she hasn't driven her car at all, but we know for sure she is driving all over the place. What an idiot!

Every statement she made in that courtroom is going to be held against her should she ever take dh back to court for increased visitation or custody.

So the magistrate gave her 3 weeks to produce more evidence or she will sign the request made by the cs office. I am so relieved to almost have this crap over.

Sunshine1

LOL, I am sorrry, but what a crack head!  The best she could do was seizures?  LOL.  

Consequently, you can't self diagnose yourself with seizures. Gran Mal ones at that...Buahahahahaha.  I would of laughed my butt off in court at her.

I have a feeling she ain't going to get a whole lot of proof that she has them.  Being someone that know quite a bit about seizures,I have a feeling youa re going to get your CS order signed.  She should of picked blindness or deafness, would have been easier to pull off.

Sorry, Tulip, Hang in there it is almost over ~~~HUGS~~~

Lawmoe

It certainmly sounds as if she did little to support her case.  Congratulations.

Minnesota Answers at http://www.divorceprofessionals.com