Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jul 19, 2024, 09:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Payoff in Ohio, is it possible?

Started by Happyno, Nov 11, 2005, 09:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Is it possible to payoff the cp in the state of Ohio to have cs ended?  How is it done?  Can you make an offer or does it have to be what will be owed?  DH is in an odd situation and it is likely that cp would take a payoff but we can't afford the full amount.  We are 99% sure that she would take it and not ask for anything more.  We would like to be in a situation where we don't have to deal with her any longer.  


I'm sorry, I don't know about that.  I would think that as long as the CP agreed,  you could write up an agreement through the court and it would work.  You probably would need minimal lawyer help...just to file the agreed entry.

hope you get it worked out!