Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 09:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr. Phil

Started by c_alexander, Feb 16, 2005, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

I am not sure when they plan to tape/air the fighting for your kids show. I have been writing them everyday for the past week though and have gotten no responses. I was wondering if anyone knew another way to reach them besides e-mail??? Do we have any cyber sleuths out there up to the challenge of finding a way to reach the producers of Dr. Phil's show directly?

I wanna sell Dr. Phil a ribbon...lol

kitten

Having been on the show...Will still has the producers direct email address.  I think I posted it here sometime in Septemberish.  That may do more harm then good though so please stop, don't look on my past posts and find the address, don't do it, please don't do it...  ;)

c_alexander

Um I can't go abck that far in the forum here it's only going back to jan, 2005....and I wasn't doing what you think. I was only checking to make sure where your post was so I could remember NOT to write it down or anything. Perhaps you might post the e-mail address here so I will be sure NOT to write them directly. hehe

kitten

As soon as I get it, I won't pm it to you or anything.  

kitten

I didn't post PBFH's e-mail address!  LOL Boy, I got in trouble for that one!

c_alexander

Good whatever you do don't PM it too me because I would certainly not apprecaite it and would haveto not thank you for your help. hehe

ps.  what is pbhf or whatever you was sayin?

kitten

Psycho B!tch From Hell

c_alexander

you talk to my ex wife? hahaha

Stepmom0418

PS. Dont  try to post using PBFH on Soc's board.

A few days back I told someone what PBFH ment and they used it in a post to Soc and he wasnt very happy!

kitten

Thanks for letting us know!