Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 04:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

URGENT - Your action needed now!!! THIS IS HUGE!

Started by Hawkeye, Apr 25, 2005, 05:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

I'm not lettin' up on this one, have family in CA that needed both parents.  Besides my own current struggles...

Thank heaven for Glenn Sacks...  to the top 'o the list ya go again, dude :)    WooooHoooo

thanks, all... as I said, this is Huge... and I'm not gonna let it drop.

Cool, MySonsDad...  High 5'ves!!!!   :^)

>Just got something from Glenn, 1500 responded. There are
>close to 2200 registered members here, so who is not signing
>this? Aren't your kids with 30 seconds?
>
>Hawkeye, I've got your back.....and then some
>
>"Children learn what they live"

kitten

Our kids are worth more than anything this world could offer.

MYSONSDAD

Well said.

My comment was directed at the many who did not take time.

I know you are always right in there to make a difference. I think many think it is too time consuming. I can type out a letter in no time, just sit and express my thoughts. Someday it will all pay off...Hope it is tomorrow!

Hawkeye

bumpsies  ;^) Get outta chat, get out of IM's, and email the California Judiciary committee this weekend, heck if you don't have your kids, you've got no excuse!!!!

justwantstobeadad

there are a lot of states changing things . PA is an amendment to wording in the law they already have. giving 50/50 automatically as a right.

MYSONSDAD

Hope they have the wording precise. Many States THINK they have it and bottom line, they are still at the courts discretion. Iowa is a good example. They have had it thru for almost a year, but how many parents have benefited?

Illinois is another trying to get this thru, but one word out of place, and it makes no difference.

Laura Bush is on the campaign of Fatherhood. But most of what she says, indicates the fathers have no interest in their kids. I am on a writing campaign to her. So untrue. Many fathers have no choice, bias courts, GALS, evaluators, judges. to name a few. Or, they just plain run out of money....

Some dads don't give a shit, but many do. Give them the chance to parent, from the beginning, true 50/50, no bullshit, and they'll see a difference.

Hope PA gets it thru and that it will mean something. Keep us posted.

MYSONSDAD

Everyone here from PA should read this and start writing. I not only write, I go in person with my State Rep. One on one, makes a huge difference.... Hand written letters mailed, over e-mail, can make a difference.

That's why this California thing is so big and in need of everyone to click on the link provided. All they have to do is fill in their name and e-mail address, 30 seconds tops...

"Children learn what they live"

Hawkeye

Folks,

I'm bumping this back up to the top because I believe it has a flicker of hope for us all... As Glen Sacks says, As Goes California, So Goes the Nation.

To those of us who are nearly desperate to fullfill their obligation to their children to be their "other parent".

Not with a paycheck.

Not with an every other weekend gig,

Not with a whim... (Oh, you can pick him up an hour from now, and then they don't show up!!!) (can you say "contempt"?)

Please, PLEASE... take a moment to check out
http://cspaonline.org/take_action.php

Just for today, this Sunday, May 1st , forget about your own struggles with your ex.

So what if she/he stole from your bank account, you shoulda been watching that in the first place. So what if she/he doesn't help with homework you shoulda been watching that too. But that's history.

Here's something you CAN DO... NOW

Has she/he trashed your offspring? WELLLLL, maybe we're getting somewhere now... !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand up for your children[ and DO SOMETHING.... write the California Judiciary... heck, dude, with this link it's just about a mouse click away. Add a few thoughts/experiences of your own if you like, JUST DO IT, if you want to be a parent.

MYSONSDAD

Well said, Hawkeye! Bumping this up while we have some time to hit them again!