Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 12:25:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

unbelievable problem

Started by miicompany, Oct 24, 2005, 03:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miicompany

I guess I'll start at the beginning.  While I was in the military I met a Japanese woman while I was station in Japan for 8 years.  And we been married for 4 and have 2 boys, a 2 ½  year old and a 10 month year old.   She a very controlling woman or tries to be. When we got into a argument she would leave to her parents house all the time and only took advice from friends that had worse problems when we have.  Well 2 years ago when we went on vacation to my hometown, while my first born was still a baby, my mother husband was a real mean person when he got drunk and somehow always got my mother into believing his stupid thoughts. Well during that time my wife told me that my mother told my wife that my son done look nothing like me at all and ask her stuff like have you cheated on my son and stuff. When my wife told me this I couldn't believe that she would say something like this but she did. So that's the beginning of my wife hatred for her which anybody can understand anybody will get mad.  Well my mother try to apologize to her so many times to tell her that she was wrong in saying that. But  my wife won't except nothing from her.  Well now my mother finally left that guy and started over. During the time she was moving I was too and we ended up in that same state together which was not planed at all. But my wife don't think so. So now that she here she made these rules like I don't want her to come over here and I don't want her to talk to her and the kids.  Well tell her not to come over is easy but her not letting her see her grandkids is not right.  So she threaten me in her ways of talking and stuff to say that she will leave me and stuff and divorce me because I'm not understanding her feelings in this. So I finally said ok and did it. I exiled my mother from coming over. But I still took the kids over to her house once in a while when I could and I pretty much had to fight all time just to take my kids out to see there grandma. I never done that to her when we were In Japan and I never try to control her like that. Now this is the reason I'm writing this letter.  2 months ago my mother lost her job because people in her job was sexually harassing her.  At this time she never told me this and what has happen.  She couldn't really keep up with the bills and finally lost her apartment.  When I found out  she had 3 days until she was evicted out.  This really put me into a pickle.  I told my wife this and she got crazy on me, and telling me that this will happen other stuff  I don't like to mention.  The way wife talk about my mother is like she's my girlfriend or something and I can't stand it.  Well. I couldn't get a loan to help her out at the time because I had other things I needed to take care of and still keep food on the table.  But I do have an extra bedroom. And  I will never have my mother just sleep in her car until she got back on her feet because of my wife selfish ways.  So I made the decision for her to stay here for a while.  When I made that choice my wife told me that this is it I'm leaving you and started packing up and stuff. And I told her many many times that this is temporary and she is not staying here forever.  But she didn't believe me. During my mother was here my wife literally took the kids, toys, clothes, and food, and keep them in are bed room.  She lock herself up in the bed room. I try to explain to her and she just won't listen to any of my idea or reasoning.  She called up her friends that are having problems again and she never called the ones that are actually positive speakers.  That kind of surprised me too, like she was really trying to stay mad. If my mother came out her room to make her something to eat, my wife got mad. Saying that she can't use the kitchen no more. And I ask way would you say that because my wife stop cooking when she moved in. but then her accuse (which she has a lot of them) is that she said she tried to cook but my mother was not eating what she cook for her. Then I ask her did you tell her that you made something for her, and my wife said no, then I ask then how would she know that you made something for her.  My wife said that she put her plate on the kitchen counter and rap it up.  And my wife took that as she not eating her food. I try to explain to her that nobody would know it's there plate if you just sit it there and never tell them it's there's.  but she don't listen to me. She think that I'm always against her on everything. So now after 2 ½ weeks of that stuff my mother was able to get enough money to move.  So now that she's gone my wife came out of the room and stuff, BUT she said that she still leaving and taking my kids away from me, back to Japan, and saying I have no way in hell in keeping my kids. She has never excepted my family, but I had excepted hers, and her culture.  I would have no problem staying there. I mean I can't even put any of my family pictures in the house, and the only ones we have are her family and the kids and a few of me. But now she's trying to get a ticket to leave and take my kids. What can I do to keep my kids from leaving me and being with such a mean person.  Do I have any father right at all? Is she a flight risk? Both of my kids are use citizens. My first was born in japan but on base which is U.S.A property which make him a citizen and Japanese citizen.  My second was born in the states. So what can I do to save my kids. Sorry for the long letter but if I told the whole story then it's much easier to understand then just cut and dry. I don't want nobody to misunderstand the situation. Thank you.

Kent

I didn't read your post.

Please re-write your post. Break it up into paragraphs, and first type it in a word processor, so you can run a spell check, then copy & paste it.

That way, it is much easier to read your post, and you will get much more advice.

Kent!

gipsy

I think I get it . And your woorried that your kids will be taken to Japan , I believe you can file a Temporary Restraining Order ,
   To be quite honest You will find the long story doesn't matter , You may have a legal problem , And Generally the legal system doesn't care , And will simply want to know what you want legally, It sounds that you may have to file a restrainng order to keep her here untill custody is decided by the court !
  And these are questions you will be asking a real atty ?
    But I suggest the long story is going to bore the legal system and your atty , I found these stories are all similar repetitious and monotonous ,
    The court will want to know what you want to do legally , They can deal with the legal end the rest is personal issues that got you to a legal issue ,