Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 09:37:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help me Please!

Started by Justce07, Jun 21, 2006, 02:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justce07

I am 32 years old and my wife 29.  We have known each other for 14 years, but have been married just under 4 years.  We have a 2 and a half year old daughter who means the world to me.  Anyone who knows us and has lived with us always says I'm a great husband and the best father they have ever known.  I've always supported our family, allowed my wife to stay home with our daughter for almost 2 years.  I always get my daughter up in the morning, showered, dressed and fed.  When I come home from work I play with her for hours and always put her to bed.  After having my daughter my wife seemed very depressed and I tried to reach her, but she seemed like a lifeless zombie.  I would get the your a great dad and a great husband I don't know whats wrong with me response from her.  When I get home from work she would leave frequently to go out with her single friends.  The frequency increased over time and eventually she would stay out and not return without even a phone call.  We tried counsiling, but when the Dr. referred her to a physcologist she cancalled all the appointments and wouldn't go back.  I knew somthing was going on and found myspace e-mails to a guy she had been seeing.  We put togther a seperation agreement and jointly decided I would bring it to a lawyer to put in the "correct" format and then she would bring it to a lawyer for review and be done with it.  Almost a month later she finally went to see a lawyer and the next day I was served with a protective order accusing me of domestic violance. "Lies"  I've been a great husband to my wife and a great father.  She left was paying rent at a new place and after seeing a lawyer BAM!  I slept on friends couches for a week with no contact with my daughter.  When we went to court my lawyer convinved me to wait until circuit court to fight the alogations.  I really felt like I had proof and witnesses to disprove her acusations.  Sitting back and not fighting what were lies felt wrong.  I feel like I'm getting hit with a water hose, everyone is a lier and I don't know who to trust.  So we continued the protective order with a modification to allow me visitation to my daughter upon text message approval from my wife.  I don't have a place to live.  I love my daughter and want to see her every minute, but I don't even have a place to live.  I'm still paying a mortgage, no furniture. Do I get an apartment?  Will I get my house back?  Where do I go from here.  I have court in a week and a half. I've been served with a divorce complaint.  A protective order hearing in the morning and a Pende Lite hearing in the afternoon.

notnew

You need to get things straight NOW. DO NOT AGREE TO ANY MORE RESTRICTIVE ORDERS THAT DO NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS TO YOUR CHILD. Make it go in front of the judge.

Get as much evidence as you can against your soon to be ex-wife and insist your attorney use it. YOU are paying the lawyer.

GO NOW to the Dear Socrateaser Board - read the mandatory posting rules and state your information so that he can offer the best advice.

You have a serious problem going on here and I can tell you from experience that the time to get things right is NOW - not later. ANY agreements you put in place NOW will be nearly impossible to change later. SO, don't agree to things you don't feel good about.

I feel so bad for you. I think you need another lawyer.

Please keep us updated and do go to Socrateasers board.

We will be praying for you.

Remember - DO NOT ARGUE WITH YOUR WIFE, KEEP ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS LIKE.

You need to exchange your daughter in a public place - like a police station to keep your wife from making additional false allegations. Don't back down - your relationship with your child depends on it.

I hope for the best for you.