Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 02:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

how many people can live underone roof?

Started by lovingfamily, Dec 12, 2006, 09:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovingfamily

I'm wondering if anyone can help me....We have found out that there are 5 pepole living in a 2 bed room aptl.  soon to be 6.  Is there any thing we can do?

We are in a coustody case...the mother has 4 kids form 4 different fathers, the oldest 18 and pregnant the youngest mine is 2 years old.  It was a one night stand but I want my son.  Can anyone help?

mistoffolees

I would suggest talking with an attorney or posting this on the Socrateaser board. I'm not sure if the number of people in one home is going to gain you custody, but since I'm not an attorney, that's not very helpful advice.

Kitty C.

Contact your city for the building codes...........there should be something there regarding how many people can actually 'dwell' in certain types of residences.  Like I'm sure there are differences between how many can dwell in a residential house, compared to an apartment.  Also, the landlord or property management might have answers in regards to this, as well.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......