Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 03:21:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Devil's Advocate

Started by Brent, Jul 11, 2007, 05:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

via a friend's email....a news story by Jonathan Kaminsky:

"Don't know if you post or send around pertinent news stories, but a story of mine published today may be of interest to your readers. It's about a child criminal sex case in which the defense lawyer went after the child advocacy center where the alleged victim was interviewed very, and perhaps unprecedentedly, aggressively."

You can find the article at:
http://citypages.com/databank/28/1388/article15637.asp

MixedBag

Where the hell have YOU been???

wysiwyg

Brent

>Where the hell have YOU been???

Far, far away. Busy with all the wonderful stuff that Life has been heaping on my plate, lol.  I've been here but mostly behind the scenes.

HelpingHands

How extremely sad for all those kids to live through all of that for the profit of an organization proclaiming to help kids. I wonder how much therapy these kids will need to undo the false memories. Makes you wonder how many men and women went to prison because they didn't have an attorney as swift as this one was to uncover the truth.

Wow.

Sunshine1

Where the HELL you been!??!!  Could use you around these parts!!

Hope all is well!!  :)

FatherTime

Devil's Advocate.

The article was interesting.  The Devil's in the details.  

The pointing out of the fact that money supporting the advocate was coming directly from the police only if there was a purported crime committed was the right thing to do.

Now we just need someone to point out how court commissioners are paid from matching funds gathered from the collection of child support.

But that must be too much of a stretch.

... or is it?

FatherTime