Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 10:45:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HELP ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE

Started by cjk26199, Aug 26, 2008, 07:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjk26199

My ex is interfering with my parenting my little ones.  Through spotty wording of my matrimonial settlement agreement, the ex has not allowed me to see the children since July the 30th and the way it seems now, I will not have them for another 2 weeks.  The ex supervises my daughters' calls with me and forces her off almost immediately.  The respective schools for the

I cannot afford to use an attorney and in any event am leery of using one in any event as I thought I had a great one for the divorce yet the agreement that she created for me now seems like Swiss cheese.  I would like top go the Pro Se route but would like to engage either a paralegal to help with research and filings and possibly using them and or an attorney as a coach.  I live in Monmouth County New Jersey, the ex and the kids live in Mercer County.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Davy

There are no quick fixes or solutions and everything is likely to get worst before they get better.

Be deligent and rational .. please don't rush into pro se activities ... some activities (ie access denial) are normally within the capability of pro se but you and only you can make that determination.

You may not want to hear this but calm, cool heads often prevail.

Here are some things for your consideration :

- the article section (bottom of page) on this site may provide you with invaluable info. from numerous others with many experiences

-immediately start/maintain a journal, normally by date/time, of any and all interaction or interference with your children  

-ALWAYS focus your complete attention on the well being of the children; do not allow your ex or the government to derail you with harrassment, provocation, etc

-learn how to interview an a$$hole and then you manage the case

HOPE this helps !!