Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 04:55:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help with letter to X

Started by NeverGiveUp, Feb 23, 2004, 07:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverGiveUp

I'm writing a letter to my X regarding an issue that she refuses to respond to.  The issue affects our children's benifets and my paycheck.  Is it bad form to CC my attorney on this 3rd letter in order to "send a message".  I don't want to fight about this but I do want a response and I'm not getting one.

Thanks,

Troubledmom

If she is refusing to reply... it is not inappropriate to cc your attorney and hers as well.
Also remember to use certified mail so that she cannot say she did not get the letter.
In the body of the letter request that she respond by a specific date, generally unless there is a time constraint for you that doesn't accomidate it, 10 days would be appropriate.
TM

Troubledmom

If she is refusing to reply... it is not inappropriate to cc your attorney and hers as well.
Also remember to use certified mail so that she cannot say she did not get the letter.
In the body of the letter request that she respond by a specific date, generally unless there is a time constraint for you that doesn't accomidate it, 10 days would be appropriate.
TM