Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 14, 2024, 03:20:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

sigh...I've already asked this question, but can't find the replies!

Started by junglechicken, Aug 23, 2004, 06:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglechicken

Sorry for the amnesia and subsequent repetitiveness.

For all you who document parenting time - what do you do when the kids have different schedules? How do you document time spent with one child, but not the other(s)?

purrrfectgirl

I use the parenting time tracker from here at SPARC.  Ther'e a nice comment section.  I always writing if any kids were missing/didn't want to come, what activities we did, etc, so we'll know.

This all came about because OSS was feeling sick one weekend and we took him home to be with mom because he didn't want to go to basketball games the MOM had enrolled kids in.

Anyway, OSS ended up having emergency surgery (that same night) and six months later when she took us back to court (again!) she claimed DH and I had dropped off OSS because we didn't want him spoiling our fun at the fair we took the kids to.  (This was in January in Ohio, so I think it would have been too cold for a fair.)  Needless to say, DH couldn't remeber where we had gone that day and she made DH look heartless in front of the judge when infact it was OSS who wanted to go home, we didn't force him to.

Anyway, we just put all the extra infor over in the comments section!