Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 10:58:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here's wishing Aussie good luck at trial today!

Started by nosonew, Aug 26, 2004, 06:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosonew

Aussie, you are in my thoughts all day...when you have the time and energy, please update!  Thanks...nosonew

Stepmom0418

You are in my thoughts and prayers as well!! Good Luck to you!!

aussierules

Thank you. We will be going first today - I am the petitioner because of filing paternity originally back in October 2001. I think we are on a good course and I will udpate you all as soon as I can get to it. Yesterday the other side filed more silly papers that have little to do with the case at hand to deflect attention from the key issues. The FTC indicated as did counsel that this is just a last ditch attempt to make something where this is nothing. Mum has brought in her best friend from VA to make more accusations on the stand but we caught those in the deposition process so I am not worried. I have managed to put my pride on hold for a day at least so discussions ad nauseum about my genitals or other body parts will NOT bother me outwardly at least.

OZZIE, OZZIE, OZZIE, OY OY OY

goes the battlecry!

gmaoftwo

My prayers are with you and your precious daughter today!!!

MYSONSDAD

All the best Ozzie...

Prayers and very good thoughts until we hear back from you with some great news!

KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Children learn what they live"

aussierules

All. I am back from trial. I have just got to put my little girl down to bed and then I will write up what happened. Needless to say it was an exciting day. My FTC & lead counsel did NOT kill each other and we did pretty well considering all the hurdles that I had to overcome. Report to follow. Thanks for all the good wishes.