Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 03:54:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pre-Trial and GAL

Started by ER, Oct 23, 2004, 05:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

I had my Pre-Trial hearing this week and it was rescheduled again in about a month because the GAL and the Pscy Eval reports were not completed. Both me and my attorney at this point don't know why since I have completed my part. My ex I am wondering, may or may not have done the Pscy Eval. The court ordered us to split this evaluation cost at 50/50. If she refuses due to either money or just plain does not want to take it what will happen or what could happen. Also the GAL sends me a bill each month for his services in regards to our custody investigation. I noticed that in this bill he documents who he interviews as well as the time he spends on the investigation. I only had one visit with him in the beginning of the custody case. I feel he may not be doing his job since he has not called me to ask questions or comment on any documentation I have given him. I see on this borad as well as some others that these GAL's do more interviews with the parents in regards to information they may have presented just to get a more in depth site. I am conerened, but my attorney feels this GAL is very fair. This process is just wasting money and my son is the one who suffers.