Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Some more information on Bob Hirschfeld

Started by Brent, Feb 18, 2004, 10:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

I'm sick of getting this asshole's SPAM. I don't want his cheesy videos, and I don't want "help" from a DISBARRED lawyer.

Being a spammer is bad enough, and Hirschfeld has had enough accounts yanked out from under him for spamming that he certainly qualifies. But the other accusations? Just read the document from the Arizona Supreme Court which states in no uncertain terms:

"We wish to be clear about why he is being disbarred. It is because he has lied to judges, cheated and abandoned clients, and acted in despicable ways toward his opponents. Respondent has manifested an unabashed willingness to violate court rules, ethical precepts, and even common decency in pursuit of his perceived goals."

Liar. Cheat. Abandoner of clients. Despicable. Lack of ethics. Lack of common decency. And last but not least- spammer.

And you want legal advice from this man?

[img src=http://www.geocities.com/hirschfeldtruth/spammer001.jpg]

Hirschfeld's "www.nolawyer.com" is aptly named. You've been warned. For the sake of your children. Stay away, and for God's sake don't send him any money.

Is Bob Hirshfeld just any old video peddler?
Click here and see: http://www.geocities.com/hirschfeldtruth/ishe.html

StPaulieGirl

I'm not familiar with him.  I can't believe there is a spammer that doesn't have my email address...

I read the court decision.  This guy is a piece of work.  

Something did occur to me while I was reading this.  When the judge asked us who would prepare the QDRO, and his lawyer said they'd take care of it.  That was June 2001.  I haven't seen anything, and yes I've let it slide because there's just too much on my plate right now.  

This has to be taken care of.  Our tax guy told me last year to take care of it yesterday.  He's looting it(tax guy didn't say that-I know my ex).  I know that I need to take care of this, but I'm kind of buried right now, and there are more pressing priorities.  However, when we move back home, I'll be back in the original jurisdiction.  As far as I know, that judge is still sitting on the bench.

Now, when I do go back to court to find out why this wasn't handled as promised to the judge, who will the judge slap? The attorney lied to the judge, just like this Hirschfeld person was fond of doing.

TMO

Say no more. He had me at "acting despicable towards opponents". He's my man, how can I hire him?

I'm just kidding.

I'll tell about a scam I experienced though. I filled out an online form one time- during my first marital separation, I was maybe 23 years old- but anyway it was for some sort of "Father's group that wants to help YOU!".

It asked for phone number, email, etc. I was desperate and felt I had nowhere to turn, and naive, thinking I'd actually get help from this place.

Within like an hour or so, I get a phone call from somebody from this "organization". He asks me a couple questions and I go a little into my story. And then he basically goes into prices. I ask what the group does for guys like me, and from what I garnered they weren't offering much more than referrals although they dressed up the pitch a little bit. The guy basically comes out and asks me if I have money in a very rude manner, and I hesitate and give him an "I might" giving him one last chance to explain what the hell he was supposed to do for me, and he gets angry and says, "Well then we MIGHT be able to help you. You either have money or you don't. Blah, blah, blah."

I said, "Hmm. Why don't you go f*ck yourself?"

And he let out some kind of crazy laugh and hung up before I could.

Long and short of it is I gave out my phone number online to a "Father's Rights" group and a guy was calling me up wanting a credit card number to charge me hundreds of dollars for a referral service that I guarantee wasn't legit.

A lot of men don't realize the cold hard truth that there really aren't going to be a lot of places to turn for help aside from a lawyer's office when your wife takes off with the kids for any reason, no matter what your opinion of yourself.

You basically have the 'hope you get her to come back somehow' approach, or the 'lawyers right away' approach, or some strange hodgepodge of the two.

You might get some help from the parents when it comes to money, other than that you're usually SOL.

Being a man unfortunately means there aren't going to be people lining up to "dry your tears" like they will for the mother of your kids and few people are going to want to devote resources to your "fight" as they'll usually see it as a hopeless cause.

You will likely never find yourself a pro bono lawyer and legal aid isn't likely to do much for you even if you're destitute.

So all I can say is don't sit around hoping for help to walk through your door or you'll just go whacko.

I'll tell you what blew my mind the most. I think it was the realization that the jist of the whole thing in this day and age is usually "2 messed up people are going to fight about some kids and fight over money and be messed up people with different sex partners. And then their kids are going to be messed up."

IOW, the whole system as it relates to domestic law just seems to feed on itself.