Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 16, 2024, 06:42:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

help!!

Started by lala76, Apr 03, 2005, 08:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lala76

Hi everyone this is my first time posting on here I usually just read info on the board to help my fiance out...I have a question my fiances custody agreement states that his ex gets the children on each of their birthdays does this mean only the child whose birthday it is that date or all of the children??? She has called us this morning on a rampage about his sons bday which is next week the other 2 kids dont want to go because they have basketball games on saturday and she is demanding all of them...please help

Kboeds

exactly how is the CO written? Is Saturday the actual B-day of ss?

KB

lala76

>exactly how is the CO written? Is Saturday the actual B-day
>of ss?
>
>KB

yes saturday is his bday..  and it states "mother will have custody of minor children on each of their birthdays"  i think it means she can take them all  not just the ones whose bday it is we wouldnt mind letting her have them all but she refuses to let other 2 attend their games on saturday morning!!!!

wendl

I'm not reading it that way, I am reading it that she gets THAT child on THEIR birthday.

It states "mother will have custody of minor children on each of their birthdays"  THEIR Birthday NOT all the children will be with mother on the other childrens birthdays .

Just how I am reading it, I woudl post to soc and see

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

lala76

thanks for your info im so confused it sucks to have a looney woman screaming on the phone at 930 am and she isnt trying to be reasonable at all....i will post to soc and hopefully she only gets the one he is the one who doesnt have a game taht day.. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs!!!!

lala