Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:39:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas Visitation

Started by *iLUVmySD*, Dec 19, 2008, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*iLUVmySD*

The current Child Custody/Visitation order is in Arizona.  It was agreed upon in mediation between the parties.  Please interpret the following section of the court order/mediation agreement in regards to my question below:

"December, January: [Mother's parenting time]:
We agree that the mother will have our child for 21 days for the Christmas break from school in 2006 and 2007, starting the day after school ends and returning our child to the father after 21 days.  Our child will bring and school work to Nevada with her, so she will not fall behind in school.  We agree to re-negotiate this plan after the 2007 Christmas holiday. The exact times will depend on the available transportation of our child from Tucson to Reno. And return."

Being the CP, I have requested the NCP to return to mediation as agreed upon in our parenting plan.  She has refused and/or ignored my requests. I have filed the necessary paperwork to obtain a order from a judge to attend mediation and just received the order yesterday but it is still not in time to re-negotiate as stated in this section.

I have informed the NCP that she can have our child the day after xmas until the day before school begins since nothing has been negotiated for this year and the last agreement was only valid for 2006 and 2007.  The NCP does not agree and says that she still gets our child for 21 days.

1. Given the information and the order above, what is your interpretation of what is required for visitation for Christmas break 2008?

lucky

Unfortunately Soc is no longer on SPARC so you aren't going to be able to get an answer from a lawyer here.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

*iLUVmySD*

That's a shame, when did that happen?

MixedBag

18 months ago???  (I think)