Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 02:42:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unmarried Father Lives In Texas Mother Lives In New Mexico

Started by Texaswill, Apr 29, 2009, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texaswill

I was living with a woman from New Mexico in Texas ,while living with her in Texas,She told  me she was pregnant ,we had an apartment ready to move into and three days before moving day she left in midle of night and moved in with her g/p in south Texas ,but then returned to her ex-husband in N/M .Now she is saying the unborn child is not mine !I even sent her money for her exspenses ,unnaware she was back with her husband .We (her an I )were staying in touch for three weeks after she returned to N/M ,I sent her a text msg asking how baby was doing and got a text msg back ,telling me to leave her alone ,to never contact her again and the kid isn't mine .What do I do now ?I am confused  because she had said she loved me and I was supporting her older two children because the ex in N/M wouldn't send them anything for four months I took care of her and the older children.The youngest she had calling ME daddy !I told her I would continue to support her an the unborn child and would be there when it is born ,she told me to stay away or she would have a restraining order filed against me !Now I am told she can file on me for child support later on ,but yet she tells me the child isn't mine !!HELP !

ocean

When child is born, you file with the courts for a paternity test and see if child is yours...then go from there.

Texaswill

Don't know how I will know when child is born ,as ex and her are living together again an now he is saying child is his ?And which state do I file in One I live in or N/M  ?