Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 03:05:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

court ignoring my paternity request in Arizona

Started by nnote, May 19, 2009, 07:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nnote

In mid March I filed a divorce against my wife due to the constant abuse she dished out towards me and our 20 1/2 month old daughter. Long story but she had ran off on me during her pregnancy, so I am not on my daughters birth certificate. Yes, mental issues...
In late march she ran off, filed the typical RO on me which got denied. I immediately retained a lawyer who filed a motion for paternity about the second week of march. After 20 days the motion for paternity expired (and the wife ignored it), so the motion defaulted to an order of paternity. Problem is the order for paternity has been setting on the Judges desk for 3 weeks now, just waiting for a rubber stamp signiture. After multiple calls and even the lawyer filing a formal request for ruling, my order of paternity is still being ignored. I have not seen my daughter in 2 months now! And she's in the hands of an abusive mother!
What can I do?!

*iLUVmySD*

nnote

In maricopa.
Finally after about a month the order got signed, or I mean a rubber stamp signature.. Took a month to rubber stamp.

I set the appointments for me my soon to be ex and my daughter today for the DNA test.

*iLUVmySD*