Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 03:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help..need advise

Started by snapplegirl69, Sep 25, 2005, 03:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapplegirl69

Ok last weekend bm agreed to giving my fiancee full custody and said they could start at the begining on October.Well he tried calling her a couple of times this week with no response except one voicemail.He sent her a text yesterday asking what else she wanted tot alk about and she replied with we will talk next week.Well he replied with what else did she want to talk about becasue his lawyer wanted to draw up the papers.Well then she said no.So he tried yet once again calling her and now she wont answer.My fiancees father wants to watch him most of the time because we wrok,but not only that,we thin he is being abused by either her or her boyfriend.The only thing is,if we call dss,I am sure she will pull the not letting him see his son crap.We think its either her mother that told her no or she realized she wouldnt be getting child support and have to get off of welfare and work now.Any advise?

sherya5

Not sure where you are but I'm in Oklahoma. Well, unfortunately as I have been told in the past you have to visualize physical evidence of child abuse and report to authorities. If you ever receive the child(ren) and see any physical evidence whatsoever, take pics, call police and file for emergency custody based on your findings.

You can also report possible abuse in the household and have DHS pop in on her and her boyfriend to investigate.

If she keeps him from seeing his son, she is in contempt and the courts really frown on that and lack of communication. You said you were afraid she would not let him see his son again so if she's kept his child from him, he needs to get an attorney and file contempt on her and/or file for full custody based on her lack of communication and keeping his child through the his visitations.

snapplegirl69

She hasnt kept him from his child,yet.Darn tooting she will be getting contempt charges thrown at her if she tries it.But its frustrating because I know next time she calls or texts,its going to be when are you comiong to pick him up.She always lets him take him because she needs her 'free' time.She just sees him as a babysitter.Not a father