Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 07:40:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Concerned

Started by jakerr, Sep 03, 2009, 01:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakerr

Got temp custody till november 5th the hearing date. Ex hired an att and I am told now that I am to give her the child tonight till sat for visitation. I am afraid that she will leave the state and will not bring her back.

eagleeyefam

Unless there is an actual order stating you have to give the child to her then don't.

BrokenDad

not sure of all the facts but it seems to me if you were granted emergency temp custody until a hearing and no visitation is stipulated in that order, than none should be granted.  who is telling you to give a visit and are they aware of temp order?

jakerr

She actually has none but my att said it would look better for me if I would allow her to visit and I do not have a problem with that only the concern of leaving the state. My att informed me just a short while ago that they had her sign a paper that she will return the child at a certain time and canot  leave theis area. Cross the fingers and hope . He also stated that it looked very good that the child will not be relocating.  Cross the fingers again. Write when you can we need to vent and talk.