Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 10:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let the Games Begin !

Started by jakerr, Oct 26, 2009, 10:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakerr

I wrote early this morning in regards to my court date coming up . I appericate all the kind words that were given and any prayers that were said.

Well with a week till the court date the games have begun. I took my little girl to Daycare/Preschool  and recived a call a short time latter informing me that they had been supenaed . I am thinking what for? They want records of payment and registration, any accidents and who drops her off and picks her up. She is question weather this Class A daycare/preschool is really a school is really a preschool or not. Jokes on her because I talked to the director and she will be happy to write a paper with all the information on it. I have never missed a payment nor do I let anyone except my parents pick her up. Not even my girlfriend whom I have been with for quite some time.

About a week ago ex was video taping the school which that is fine. And is upset that she can not just walk in . Secure with cameras and a code to get in.   The few times that she has been in it has been with my approval and she is not there but a minute or two.   

Called my  attorney and we have a meeting the day before the court date. I wish it was sooner to ease my mind. But I am assume and of course we all no what that word could stand for.,That we are in good shape.

I have been keeping my journal and all papers from the school and have pic of events that we have been doing. I am ready for anything from a drug test to what ever hits me I think. 

I hate the thought of loosing my little girl and since she has been with me I have tried to give her all the important things that I know off. I do know that when I bring up her mothers name or ask her about did she have a good time with mom she clams up and says she is tried. That dose concern me allot and I hope that it is not becoming to stressfull for her. Today when I picked her up I hugged her so hard that I thought that I hurt her. You  can not imagine how a child can affect your life until you have one. I have turned myself totally around to the point I do not smoke or drink anymore and my child like ways are in the past. I have never prayed as hard for anything as I have for keeping her in my life. To all the people out there stay strong and fight for the little ones no matter what.

MixedBag

the director may also be asked to testify, not just to provide records.

Let her know.

See -- I would want to be able to ask questions of anything the director has written maybe just to clarify.

Hang in there!