Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 07:02:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Confused about contempt hearing, does anyone know..?

Started by chickenbubbasmom, Nov 12, 2009, 03:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chickenbubbasmom

MB-funny enough you mention this; we actually did try twice to follow her home after drop-off, and both occasions they didn't end up at home. I think this technique will come in handy as to finding out where she works, once we are able to get a home address. I do have a friend that would also be very good at this.!

Another thing I don't know if I mentioned before..exactly this time last year dad went to bm's old apartment, after she had taken the children out of school early in order to keep him from his visitation that day. We didn't know what apartment, just the building, but were looking for her car so that we could call the police and retreive the children. Coincidentally, bm's mother was there paying her rent and spotted us. A few days later dh was served with a tro for harrassment and stalking, and didn't see or speak to the children for 45 days. Missed all the holidays as well; new judge gave him Thanksgiving this year to make up for it. Understandably, DH is afraid of the same thing happening again.

MixedBag

Just keep focused on the children.  and even with what happened in the past, I'd keep after getting the information you need.

Dad got make-up time -- so mom might think twice about doing that again.  It might have worked short term, but not long term.

chickenbubbasmom

MB- thanks so much your advice is always appreciated, and I agree.