Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:21:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How weird!!!

Started by lucky, Feb 17, 2011, 10:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Ok, child support court was this morning.  Dh went in loaded for bear, lol.  Then, pbfh stood up and said that she doesn't know why the county filed this and doesn't want/need the extra money, just the medical/dental insurance.

Hmmmm.

So, dh came home, we drafted a Stipulation keeping cs at it's current level, dh will provide insurance and dh gets the tax deduction each year.  Plus everything except the insurance ends when he is 18 and finishes high school (graduates, drops out, etc).  Insurance continues as long as he is eligible.  She signed the 8332 form 2010-2014 AND they're on their way to get the stipulation signed & notarized.  Once we get the order that results from court today, dh will file the stipulation and order overriding it.

Soooo, the question is, WHO instigated the child support modification?  She says she didn't.  Dh didn't.  Would the county do it on their own when the kid is going to be 18 in 5 months?  OR, could it be possible that someone else called the county and got them riled up enough to do it?  (Dh's sister WOULD do that if she could).

I don't know, in any case, I think it's worked out - once the stip is signed.   

BTW, just having her in my house again gave me the creepy crawlies!!!!
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Kitty C.

Ewwwwwwwwww!  Did you fumigate after she left??  And do you think the county would tell you WHO actually instigated it?

'Then, pbfh stood up and said that she doesn't know why the county filed this and doesn't want/need the extra money...'

That one just about gave me a heart attack!  You need to preserve that for all prosperity..........because no one will ever see that again, at least associated with a PBFH!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......