Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:57:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

things just got complicated...

Started by smtotwo, Mar 20, 2011, 05:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

RO in effect thru may 12, first court date. Charge class H felony. Suffocation, strangulation. And 2 misdemeanors. Little relieved.  Max is $10,000 fine up to 6 yrs prison. Feel bad its come to this,but not bad enough to drop charges and not cooperate with DA.

ocean

Good...gives him time to calm down and out of the house...
Did they check off the box for "no party contact"? If that is in your RO, he can not send anyone to speak to you, call you...
Change locks?

smtotwo

No contact at all. Not even 3rd party. I haven't changed locks yet. He can come get his things if he's accompanied by a sheriff.

grammy2

I'm not so sure you're done with this guy...it seems you're playing games.  If you were really concerned for your safety the locks would be changed... and your what! response to getting dog and not SS is telling too... it wouldn't be about how low he is for leaving his SS (afterall didn't you want him to stay with you?)... it would be about what can I do to protect my SS...  There are so many of your type out there...sickens me...and makes it so much harder for those people who REALLY do fear for their safety.

smtotwo

Ss blew being able to stay here when he tried to break into neighbors house. The point about the dog was h's priorities. More concerned with dog than his own child. And while I'm not terrified of him I am worried and vigilant. This is not my child. He can go with his dad or go to his moms. He is not welcome here he clearly can't be trusted. I don't recall seeing any posts of yours or ever replying to anything you posted in the 11 yrs I've been around here. So I guess I don't really feel like you have a clue what's been going on except for this single thread. if you have nothing constructive toi offer then please shut up.   

Kitty C.

Grammy, you might want to be more knowledgeable of a poster's situation before you start making wild accusations.  smtotwo has been here for quite some time and it's obvious to us posters who know her that this is a situation that threw her offguard.  None of your accusations have any basis in fact.  It's one thing to voice an opinion......it's another matter entirely to accuse someone in these forums.

'There are so many of your type out there...sickens me...and makes it so much harder for those people who REALLY do fear for their safety.'

There are many of your type, as well....assuming before you even know the facts.  Changing the locks may not necessarily be done on a whim, especially given the situation smtotwo finds herself in.  It may be that law enforcement have told her she can't (at least not yet), it may be that the laws of her state (do you know which one it is?) prohibit her from doing so until certain things are in place.  And it may be that she can't afford it at the moment.  But it's easy to lose respect on this site by slamming people and accusing them.   
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

smtotwo

Thank you Kitty. You made me cry!  Of course not being able to find seasoning I needed at work, where I'm a cook made me cry too.  I'm feeling very bi-polar lately. And I don't really like it!

Waylon

Quote from: Kitty C. on Apr 07, 2011, 07:10:20 PM
Grammy, you might want to be more knowledgeable of a poster's situation before you start making wild accusations.  smtotwo has been here for quite some time and it's obvious to us posters who know her that this is a situation that threw her offguard.  None of your accusations have any basis in fact.  It's one thing to voice an opinion......it's another matter entirely to accuse someone in these forums.

I totally agree 100%. Grammy, you don't know what you're talking about. smtotwo has been nothing but polite to you and your response was way off base.

'There are so many of your type out there...sickens me...and makes it so much harder for those people who REALLY do fear for their safety.'

This was out of line and uncalled for. I think you owe her an apology.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

MixedBag

Grammy.....I suggest you go back and read this thread again.