Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:47:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Being sued for full custody by my ex husband

Started by ssl4190, Apr 06, 2011, 10:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssl4190

My ex husband basically took my daughter from me 3 yrs ago-I've been trying to see her ever since-filed two motion hearing to regain my parenting time. (Currently I have her every other weekend and every Wed night for 2.5 hrs) Now he is sueing me for full custody.  I received a summons and complaint via process server last week.  So I guess my question is, where can I find an 'Answer' template and do I simply type affirm, deny or no knowledge OR do I explain in detail all the objections I have with the complaint he filed?

ocean

We never answered it and we went in front of a judge. If you want certain things brought up that he did not put in the motion, then you need to counter the motion to what you want.

What is his reasoning to have sole?
You have joint now?

Sole custody is really about access/rights to schooling, medical records....My DH gave his ex "sole" BUT put everything in the paperwork for him to have full access to school, dr, dental, pscyh, information. Provision that she can not move and that if child is in hospital he has full access.

MixedBag

ocean

The only thing he forgot was "if mother PAS's children she will immediately go to jail and will not pass go" ....