Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Feb 21, 2024, 06:25:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Misconduct of opposing attorny and what to do about it

Started by goelv, Oct 27, 2011, 02:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


In my divorce case, on the vary first hearing the opposong council unlawfully changed the Judge order by inserting an order that was not ordered by the judge in LASC, LA, CA.  I found out of this by comparing the hearing transcript and the Court Order.  The unlawful inserted order was to freeze my bank, investment, and IRA accounts - no judge will order this kind of order on the FIRST hearing of case for divorce. 

Could anyone share their plight or of others and what to do and how to do as well as what was the result of following on this with a judge.  CA Bar was of no help.


file a motion to overturn, include your minutes as evidnece.