Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:35:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

House lockout update

Started by CDAN99, Nov 27, 2012, 03:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocean

Just be careful...my first instinct is she will have someone there to serve you papers that day. If she really is meeting you, take your cell phone and have it record on loud in your pocket. At the very least you will have a recording of what went on.
Meet at a public open place. McDonald's?
Hopefully you can both agree to live under the same roof until you sell the house or one buys the other out.

CDAN99

yes we are trying to agree to place like DD but I don't think she is trying to serve me. Deep down I know she will want to end things uncontested, that I am sure of and that is what people close to her say. She is just having some sort of mid-life crisis right now and has someone giving her the wrong advice. I know her as a better person than how she's acting. It's like her values somehow changed with a flip of the switch. Hopefully I will find out more in a couple of days.

MixedBag

CDAN99

Too late, just got served today. Everything was used as a delay. Don't know why other people like to take advantage of a person's kindness towards them. Lesson learned. Just can't trust anyone anymore, I suppose.