Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 12:19:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I want my daughter back

Started by tmm1225, Mar 08, 2007, 07:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmm1225

Yes the kids are enrolled in my county. They have been.  No CS in place. I picked up my son. I just found out that he does not have an exparte on me but that the paperwork is for custody and child support. What difference does this make?

Yes. Actually the car accident made me realize that my family counts more than the money.

tmm1225

notnew

representing yourself. Research around on this site off of the forums. There is a lot of information. You need to get moving.

notnew

Well, then who cares what he has filed for.

It won't look good either that he kidnapped both and dumped one with someone else. Sounds to me like he is picking which kid he wants.

How old is your son. He needs to be able to supply testimony either in court or via a GAL (an attorney for the kids).

You need to go to the court today. No wasting time.

You can ask for the fees to be waived due to your financial condition.

You also need to see about filing against him for CS soon. All the money he gave you is a gift if there was no order in place.

Ex-parte is an emergency hearing.  YOU need one ASAP. Explain to the clerk what happened. They may have a court advocate or a pro-se office that can help you out some while you are in the process of getting an attorney.

Go file. I'm not fooling.

tmm1225

Thank you so much for your advice. I found a family advocate who is going to help with the paperwork and I'll hopefully be rec. free legal aid.